14 team keeper league (keep 14), and I'm thinking of making some inquiries about acquiring Bryan Little to bolster my depth at Center. Thinking of offering Silfverberg (or I guess something along those lines) for him.

Little won't be a keeper for me, and the guy who has him has good depth at the position so might be willing to move him (he starts Berglund, RNH and Ennis, and also has Kadri in the utility slot and Saku Koivu on the bench). I also note that Sifverberg probably won't be a keeper for me, but might be for the other guy (he starts Yak, Pommer, Stafford, Marcus Foligno and Cole, and Kreider is his only reserve at the W position).

My concern is that I've really got only 3 playable centers (and we start 3) given that I'm carrying Grigorenko for next season and have Laich stashed on IR for whatever depth that's worth.

So my questions for the group are: 1) Am I kidding myself that this is something he'd ever even consider? and 2) Is this a move that you would make if you were me (or, alternatively, is there something else more/less that I should offer up first)?

Appreciate any thoughts or feedback. Thanks all!