Thread: Goalies likely to be moved...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Goalies likely to be moved...

I know it's a gamble but I'm desperate to acquire a goaltender that's affordable, and the only way I can think of is too acquire one that isn't a starter yet, but may likely be by seasons end. I've currently got a trio of Ward, Nabakov and Vokoun - I need to upgrade.

Which goalies might be traded this season and become starters elsewhere? Which goalies might steal the #1 job on their respective teams?

Take out your magic balls and let me know what you see!
    Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Not a comprehensive list by any means, but some possibilities:

-Luongo (doubt you get a "discount" on him though, so likely not in your balliwick)
    -Holtby/Neuvirth (someone has to seize the job and either might come cheap right now given current struggles)
    -Bernier (been rumored forever, though condensed season may have him staying put unless Quick and the Kings can show they're rounding back into top form)
    -Markstrom (obviously needs to displace the current tandom, and the Bobby Lu uncertainty still makes me nervous of him ending up back in FLA)
    -Bishop/Lehner (Sens have too many quality Gs, and could see someone taking a run at one of these two and the Sens obliging)
    -Gustavsson (this might be colored by the fact that I'm not really a believer in Howard)
    -Harding (looks solid, but doubt he gets moved or takes over as #1 in MIN)

Just some rank speculation and random thoughts for ya....
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Couture(IR)/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson(IR)/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand/Drouin
    D: Dobson/Trouba(IR)/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Martinez(IR)/Edvinsson/York/Gudas
    G: Saros/Demko/Askarov