Thread: Roster Upgrades?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Roster Upgrades?

Are any of these guys upgrades over my current roster?
    As far as strategy goes, I think I could use some more goal scoring. I think I have a decent amount of grit in Backes, Horton, and Clowe, but I could be wrong. Also, dual-eligibility would be a plus, but I do have a fair amount of that already.

FW: Doan(LW/RW), Erat(RW), Hudler(LW), Tanguay(LW), Hornqvist(RW), Downie(LW/RW), Cammalleri(C/LW), Little(C/RW), Dubinsky(C/LW), Schenn(C/LW), Kulemin(LW/RW), Stewart(RW), Ott(C/LW), JVR(LW), McDonald(C/LW), Dupuis(LW/RW), Kennedy(LW/RW), Clutterbuck(RW)

D: Subban(NA), Wisniewski, Carlson, Pitkanen, Smith, Whitney, Faulk, Hamonic, Ellis, Liles

Subban seems like a no-brainer to me, over Markov, but I drafted Benn too so I'd have to roster spots tied up with players without contracts.

Dobber Sports Giant

id still swap markov with subban.
    10 team Full Keeper Roto League
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-2G-5bench-unlimited farm.

C= eichel,horvat,malkin,kuznetsov
    LW= forsberg,kreider,lee,b.tkchuch,hertle,granlund
    RW= reinhart,radulov,hoffman,laine,hayes
    D= doughty,ghostebehere,karlsson,jones,klefbom,dahlin ,skjei
    G= price,murray,grubauer,georgiev,ullmark,samsonov

under250gp=nichushkin,tuch,mathesson,marino,pujuja rvi,hosang,terry,andersson,j.hughes,patrik,crouse, zadina,podkolzin,k.miller,nedeljkovic,kravtsov,hay ton

--G,A,P,PPP,SHP,GWG,PIMS,+/-,SOG,hits,FOW,blks-Wins,GAA,SV%,saves,SO

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Ok so I dropped Markow and added Subban, fingers crossed that the contract issue gets resolved sooner than later.
    I also just noticed that Hodgson is available on the wire too. Is he a better option than the other guys on the wire? Who would you drop in favor of him?