Thread: Upside for Tlusty, Tambellini and F.Bouchard?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Upside for Tlusty, Tambellini and F.Bouchard?

How will these guys develop pointswise over the next, say, five years? Also, how big are the chances that Bouchard makes the team in Washington next season? He looked great in rookie camp before this season and has been tearing it up in the Q this year.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Guru

5 years eh... tlusty should be getting 70 points by then. not sure if tambellini will ever put up a lot of points... maybe 55ish?

i haven\'t seen bouchard play so can\'t really comment. based on what i\'ve read... 60 points. could really change a lot if he finds himself on that top line.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I am also curious about the upside of Bouchard, not really interested in Tlusty and Tambellini. I\'ve been hearing that he plays an edgier inside game than his brother Pierre on Min. Given his considerable talents and the skill level that is already in washington I would think that he could be relied upon for about 75-90 pts in his prime. He\'ll be leaving junior at the end of the year, so at the very least for next year he may be a call up. Given the uncertainty of Eric Fehr (injury history) inconsistency of Clark and the final year of Kozlov, he may very well put up more points in his second pro year than next year. I\'d like to hear what Dobber and others have to say on this topic.
    My Football Pool
    12 team keeper league . Protect 5 .
    Start 1qb,2rb,2wr,1te,1k
    Draft 15 rounds
    TD ONLY. td worth six points . Standard points for kicker.

Andrew Luck, MEGATRON, Dez Bryant, Lamar Miller, Doug Martin

My hockey pool - standard points 1 pnt goal/assist
    Start 12 F , 6D, 2G 1pnt goalie win/5 per shutout
    Keep any combo of 20
    15 reserves

Dobber Sports Novice

Is it just me because I have no faith in any of the Leafs prospects outside of Kulemin. I haven\'t seen any glimmer of any kind of future offensive explosion. All I see are 20 goals a year type careers for any of the young Leafs. I\'m sorry, I\'m a die hard, but I just don\'t see it.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Guys, for what it\'s worth. I saw Bouchard play once earlier this season and for a top prospect , he did not look impressive. He was kept off the score sheet against the worst team in the league(Moncton). To tell the truth, he looked bored . I dropped him after that game as I don\'t like guys who just float around and I didn\'t have quite the room for him.
    17th season keeper league with salary cap,16 teams ,max 38 players per team,UFA/RFA system,contracts.
    Cats:fwd(1pt=1pt)top 6 count -Bratt/Hischier/Kakko/Hintz/Meier/W.Johnston/Mercer/Lafrénière/Perfetti/Zibanejad//Mercer/Holtz/Panarin/Kreider/
    D(G=2,A=1.5)top 4 count- A.Fox/Heiskanen/K.Miller/Hutson
    Goalies(save%,W,SO)top 2 count-Shesterkin/Oettinger
    plus 4 other cats: top powerfwd(Trocheck)
    setupman(J.Hughes),sniper(J.Robertson)rookie(M.Bou rque/G.Perreault/Stankoven)

Playoffs Champion 2009, 2010, 2018
    Reg.season Champion 2011-12,2012-13,2016-17,2017-18,2018-19,2022-23

Dobber Sports Guru

karma for you poolshark, good insight

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I hear what you are saying poolshark and I\'ll take note of it.....but i guess you have to take that with a grain of salt right. I mean sometimes you watch Jagr, Thornton and even Mario play and they seem to float out there once in awhile.......Im not for a minute comparing him to those players but sometimes you just get bored out there. Heck I get bored at my job sometimes too.
    My Football Pool
    12 team keeper league . Protect 5 .
    Start 1qb,2rb,2wr,1te,1k
    Draft 15 rounds
    TD ONLY. td worth six points . Standard points for kicker.

Andrew Luck, MEGATRON, Dez Bryant, Lamar Miller, Doug Martin

My hockey pool - standard points 1 pnt goal/assist
    Start 12 F , 6D, 2G 1pnt goalie win/5 per shutout
    Keep any combo of 20
    15 reserves