Thread: Visnovsky

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Visnovsky

Wondering opinions on him his season? Obviously with the gong show he started his numbers could be down just from him not caring as well as his team pork boy not being a big fan of his. But he does have an abundance of skill.

I'm wondering if I should pick him up, league in sig. I would likely drop Elliot to do it and hope to grab him again in next years draft, that said if Elliot gets called back up and has a decent break out year I could live to regret it.

I am thinking mostly for this year if he can give me a chance to win now ill take the loss of Elliot. What do you think? Will be be in the top 6 of my defensive scoring this season? Thanks for the help
    8 team Keep 5
    H2H points league
    G 3, A 2, +/- 1, PPG 2, PPP 1, SHG 5, SHP 1, GWG 1
    W 4, GA -1, SV 0.2, SO 4

C: Crosby, Getzlaf, Eichel
    LW: Marchand, Panerin, Rickell (C, RW)
    RW: Draisaitl(C), Rantanen, Granlund(C), Stone, Atkinson
    D: Burns, Reilly, Chabot
    G: Koskinen, F. Anderson, DeSmith, Markstrom

Dobber Sports Initiate

After the year he had last year, coupled with his age, I lost a lot of faith in him. The drama with the Islanders made me lose whatever was left. There might be a better option for your team than Elliott, especially with him getting cut today, but I wouldn't be looking at Visnovsky as that guy. At the very least, if I did pick him up, I would expect very little and be pleasantly surprised if he produces at all.
    16 team, full keeper
    19 roster players, 15 prospects, 2 farm
    Stats: G, A, PPG, SHG, special teams assists, SOG, FOW, PIM, hits, BS, Tk, +/-, W, SO, saves, s%, GAA, SO saves

C: Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, H. Sedin, J. Staal, Hodgson
    W: Perreault, Atkinson, Dorsett, Jagr, Burrows, Zuccarello, Hagelin, Condra
    D: Karlsson, Keith, OEL, Hamonic, Gudas, Hejda
    G: Price, Rinne

Prospects: Lindholm, Cassels, Perlini, Vesey, Sheahan, Teravainen, Jensen, Ceci, Koekkoek, Emelin, Kulikov, Rundblad, Grubauer, Kuemper