Thread: Kris Russell

jeff88_5

Default Kris Russell

What\'s his career potential ?

I...am your father.

Default Kris Russell

I think he could close in on 60 points in about nine years, but regularly I think you\'ll see 50 points starting when he is around 23 or 24.
    B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Kris Russell

good to hear. the kid\'s got skills, but he\'s small and it will take him a while to gain the coach\'s confidence. that columbus blueline is desperate for a puck mover though.

dobber, great to see you posting so much today!!

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Kris Russell

Lets be honest the kid has skills. We all saw him play at the world JR\'s and know he scored 30+ goals in his last year of junior. CLB is a defence first low scoring team with Hitch behind the wheel. So this might influence his numbers. But if Hainsey leaves next season because he is an UFA you can expect Russell to be the top PP guy next season and a potential 40 points to follow.
    Member of OCHA