Thread: M.A.Fleury or J.Howard

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default M.A.Fleury or J.Howard

There are many feeling that J.Howard will not be the same without Lidstrom...but also those who think Vokoun could steal many starts from M.A.Fleury.

Who should I keep???
    W,GAA,SV%,SO

J.Howard

or

M.A.Fleury
    10 Team 5 Keeper Roto....Stats are:G,A,+/-,HITS,PPP,SOG,FW and W,SO,GAA,SV%:

C-A.Barkov,V.Trochek,B.Horvat
    RW-A.Svechkinov(LW),T.Bertuzzi(LW),P.Laine(LW)
    LW-B.Marchand,E.Kane(RW),B.Schenn(RW/C)
    F-L.Couture(C)
    D-K.Letang,D.Nurse,M.Seider,N.Pionk
    G-I.Shesterkin.C.Hellebuyck
    BEN-E.Merzlikins(G),K.Kahkonen(G),J.Bratt(LW/RW),T.Toffoli(LW/RW),B.Jenner(LW/C),R.Andersson(D)
    IR-J.Vrana(LW),N.Ehlers(RW/LW)

Dobber Sports Genius

Im not terribly concerned for Howard, but I'd go with MAF. The only thing he'll lose to Vokoun is w's while Howard will likely be affected in every category
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Stud

For much of the same reasons I'd take Miller over Fleury is why I would take Howard over Fleury.

Pittsburgh is a good team, and should be able to make the playoffs easily, with that said they probably won't be to inclined to put Fleury in the net as much as usual, add that to the fact that they have a more than servicable back up in Vokoun, Fleury should take a hit in games played and thus wins.

While Howard and the Red Wings are going to be worse off without Lidstrom, the team is going to need Howard more than ever. The Red Wings are going to be in tough to make the playoffs this year, with that said they are going to look to Howard giving him a shot at more wins than Fleury.

In short I think there will be a significant difference in games played, to warrant picking Howard over Fleury.