Thread: Betting question

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Betting question

Question here about betting. If I bet Miami to be under 7 wins this year.....so -7.....and they finish with 7 wins do I get my money back?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Question here about betting. If I bet Miami to be under 7 wins this year.....so -7.....and they finish with 7 wins do I get my money back?
    Yes. I actually bet the over and REALLY want to hedge the bet since I can't lose if I do but the moneyline on the Patriots is -600 so it's basically impossible for me to make much of a profit if I hedge so I'm just riding it out.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Immortal

You bet over on the Dolphins win total?! I thought it was a lock to be right....couldnt believe I was getting them at 7. Shows how much I know...

Administrator

You bet over on the Dolphins win total?! I thought it was a lock to be right....couldnt believe I was getting them at 7. Shows how much I know...
    They looked really good before they inserted Tannehill at quarterback and traded their best cornerback. Still a great defense though, in a pretty terrible division. Belicheck won't rest his starters today with the #1 seed still in play but I'd love it if he did.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    They looked really good before they inserted Tannehill at quarterback and traded their best cornerback. Still a great defense though, in a pretty terrible division. Belicheck won't rest his starters today with the #1 seed still in play but I'd love it if he did.
    Should be good stuff. I can't believe how little importance these early games have and then looking at the afternoon games that mostly have so much importance.

Administrator

Should be good stuff. I can't believe how little importance these early games have and then looking at the afternoon games that mostly have so much importance.
    Still some things at stake in terms of seeding early on. Also, NFC wildcard on the line for the Giants and Bears. Neither team holds their own destiny in their hands but they still must win.
    I also have the Tampa over at six wins so I'd like them to pull the upset against the Falcons who should be resting starters so I've personally got a fair amount invested.