Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Top 15 five years from now

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I could care less who took it off track. And you are right, you are entitled to your opinions about Crosby. That being said, if you want to whine about Crosby, start a thread about it.

I'd rather come here to this thread to see peoples top 15 for 5 years from now, which ironically you have yet to do in this thread. If you want to offer opinions on players who may or may not be in that discussion, offer up your own top 15 list. If not, you really have nothing to offer in this thread.
    whos whining about cindy?

seems to be you get sucked in by me everytime. lmao. ignore me if you dont like me. do complain about howard stern as well? turn the radio dial?

im not wasting my time on a 5 year from now list?? too many variables. I made a balnket statement that cindy wont be in the league 5 years from now.

are you going to reply to this as well or am i going to keep playing you for a fool who keeps replying to my posts. If everyone left well alone i would have one statement and that was it. now go ahead reply to this so i can reply OR we can get this thread back on track

dont worry about the 'monster!!!!!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    plenty. giroux for one. love his skillset with old school mentality. who are you a fan of?

I see your avatar berni. im also a habs fan.

Letang. Great one to watch on ice, and pretty respecful
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev