Thread: I Have but One Christmas Wish...

Administrator

Default I Have but One Christmas Wish...

For Gary Bettman to get a full on Scrooging. I want the ghost of David Stern (even though he's still alive) to come warn him of the coming of the three Ghosts. Then the Ghost of Christmas Past can come and show him tormented fans from the 2004 Lockout or the 1994 Lockout, doesn't matter which since Bettman Scrooged them both up real good. Then the Ghost of Christmas Present can come and show him all the tormented fans from the current lockout. Finally, the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come can come and show him the tormented fans from the Lockout he's planning ten years from now.

At which point he flashes back to the present and immediately resigns after being shown just what a miserable sack of shit he has been. And maybe then all of us "Tiny Tims" will get our ****ing medicine.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    For Gary Bettman to get a full on Scrooging. I want the ghost of David Stern (even though he's still alive) to come warn him of the coming of the three Ghosts. Then the Ghost of Christmas Past can come and show him tormented fans from the 2004 Lockout or the 1994 Lockout, doesn't matter which since Bettman Scrooged them both up real good. Then the Ghost of Christmas Present can come and show him all the tormented fans from the current lockout. Finally, the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come can come and show him the tormented fans from the Lockout he's planning ten years from now.

At which point he flashes back to the present and immediately resigns after being shown just what a miserable sack of shit he has been. And maybe then all of us "Tiny Tims" will get our ****ing medicine.
    I hope the ghost of Christmas future shows him cleaning toilets in Penn Station.

10 team H2H !Y League (4 keepers - at least 1 must be a D-man OR Goalie)
    Start - 2C, 2L, 2R, 1U, 3D, 2G, 6Bench,​ 2IR, 2IR+ (Daily) (5 moves per week)
    Skaters - G, A, +/-, PPP,
    PIM, HITS, BS, GWG, SOG
    Goalies - Wins, Saves, S%, GAA (Min. 4 starts)
    Championships 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2017,
    2019*, 2023

C-McDavid, Trocheck, Suzuki
    L-B.Tkachuk(C/L), Forsberg,
    Konecny(L/R)
    R-Hyman(L/R), Svechnikov(L/R), P. Kane
    D-Dahlin, ​Josi,
    G-​​DeSmith, Thompson, Hill
    IR
    -Demko

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by islefan31 View Post
    I hope the ghost of Christmas future shows him cleaning toilets in Penn Station.

I'd much rather a future where he is standing on a seedy corner somewhere complete with fake wig, bad mascara and lipstick, a stained red leather dress with matching 6 inch heels and ripped fishnets screaming "THIS IS MY CORNER BITCH"...
    "Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

20 Team H2H Dynasty - Winnipeg Jets
    G A Pts +/- PIM SOG STP Hit Blk FOW - W GAA SV SV% SO

Start 4 C-8W-6D-1G

C: Backstrom, Fisher, Nyquist, Bjugstad, Shore
    W: Skinner (C/W), Lucic, Wheeler, Schwartz (c/w)Glencross, Boedker, Kassian, Prust, Arcobello
    D: Karlsson, Ekman-Larsson, Carle, Hamilton, Seidenberg, Trouba, Gudas
    G: Miller, Stalock
    P: Armia, Jurco, Pulock, Ca. Pickard, E. Comrie