Thread: Which of the Other 3 goalies for Canada have a shot?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Which of the Other 3 goalies for Canada have a shot?

Well we know that Malcolm Subban is going to most likely have an impact in NHL/Fantasy.

How would you rank the other 3 in terms of having a shot. And how much of a shot do you think they have to make an impact?

Jake Paterson - Detroit
    Laurent Brossoit - Calgary
    Jordan Binnington - StLouis

Dobber Sports Icon

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kessel50 View Post
    Well we know that Malcolm Subban is going to most likely have an impact in NHL/Fantasy.

How would you rank the other 3 in terms of having a shot. And how much of a shot do you think they have to make an impact?

Jake Paterson - Detroit
    Laurent Brossoit - Calgary
    Jordan Binnington - StLouis
    Jake Paterson - Havent seen him enough to really comment but he really came into his own in the 2nd half last year. Solid Goalie and there are some who are very high on him.
    Right now i see Mrazek as the future there. But you know Detroit will go out and get a vet rather then moving their kids(esp Goalies) too quickly.

Laurent Brossoit -Alot of depth in the flames organization when it comes to goaltending but theres no one really there that i see as the next one in terms of carrying the team like Kipper has. saying that i like Laurent Brossoit over who they have and think(Unless Calgary drafts or trades for a "can't miss" guy) he could end up making a very good impact in the NHL. Again hes a waaays away though.

Jordan Binnington - Wow. He sure looked good today against Sweden. New #1 for Canada? SMILE. Okay again on whats there now Binnington has a chance. Halak is definitely the man in Lou for a while.I don't see Elliott being around after the next few years. Jake Allen? Can't stand him. He has never overly impressed me.

Heres who i like(if any of them make it)

1. Laurent Brossoit (Best opportunity is there if nothing changes)
    2. Jordan Binnington (Tough call I like him at #1 too)
    3. Jake Paterson