• Antti Niemi

29 43.28%
  • Craig Anderson

38 56.72%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Cage Match Tournament] #4 Niemi vs. #5 Anderson

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Quite surprised that Anderson's winning this one.

Who's better in terms of raw talent is debatable, but Niemi is definitely in a better environment.
    I think that is debatable as well. Maybe San Jose has been historically better but I do feel the perception is that San Jose is on the way down and Ottawa is on the way up.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Baffled that Anderson is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    I think that is debatable as well. Maybe San Jose has been historically better but I do feel the perception is that San Jose is on the way down and Ottawa is on the way up.
    Yeah, that's my thinking...
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Deity

Tough call on this one. I chose Niemi only because I would rather have the mid-quality goalie on a strong team then a mid-quality goalie on an up and coming team. I like the group in front of Niemi more then Andersons group. I guess I have more faith in the proven.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Niemi for me, but it was very close. Anderson just doesn't measure up in the GAA category and SJ is a stronger defensive team and should garner more shutouts for their tender.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket