Thread: Podsednik or Gose?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Podsednik or Gose?

Need steals and runs although Gose does little else (other then yesterday's game) I will be able to stomach the poor avg. Gose although hitting at the bottom of the line up, should get regular starts vs righties.
    Pods is usually a speed demon and hitting lead off vs R and at the bottom vs L. He only has 1 sb in the last couple weeks but provides much better avg. and potential for runs at the top of the order.

Keep pods or roll the dice with Gose?

Dobber Sports Veteran

It depends which matter the most, runs or sb. I think Podsednik is a safer bet to score runs than Gose is to steal bases. Anyone else available on the wire?
    12 team Full Dynasty w cap. 13F, 7D, 2G, 5B.
    G 4.25, A 2.75, PPP 1.5, SHP 3, Hits 0.4, Blocks 0.5, PIM 0.25, DFP 1
    W 5 OTL 1 SO 6 SV 0.25 L-1 GS 1

F:Stamkos, C Stew, R Johansen, B Dubinsky, Max Pac, Umberger, B Ryan, D Backes, T Ruutu, Lucic, Ott, MSL, Heatley, C Kunitz, J Benn, L Adam

D: C Fowler, Kronwall, A Goligoski, JM Liles, M Giordano, K Letang, N Nikitin, R Josi

G: J Quick, A Niemi, C Anderson, Rinne

Dobber Sports Stud

Runs matter too, but Pods is really stumbling (2 R in last 16 games or so), and it doesn't get any easier playing teams all in the hunt. Also, I wonder if they will start to sit him and get some younger bats in. I switched it up and took a shot with Gose for the week, I can always get Pods or someone else better next week.

I really loaded my line up for SB and will gain about 3-4 points there this week, then can re-evaluate, but thanks.