Thread: brandon pirri

Dobber Sports Novice

Default brandon pirri

I was just wondering what the chances of him making the team this year. He had a few call ups last year and he had a good season in the AHL with 56 points in 66 games. Could he be the second line center that Chicago has been looking for?
    League: CBS 21 Team KEEPER POOL,
    Cats: +/-, FG,FA, DG, DA, PPP, , SOG, GAA , PIM,AND+/-
    12 FORWARDS,6 DMEN,2 GOALIES
    Jones David ,Couture Logan, Fleischmann Tomas ,Kadri Nazem, Hall, Taylor , Pacioretty Max
    Palmieri Kyle , Clarkson, David
    Ryan Bobby, Iginla Jarome ,Jokinen Olli ,Eakin Cody

Fowler, Cam ,Green, Mike, Karlsson Erik
    Markov Andrei ,Shattenkirk Kevin ,Subban, P.K.

Anderson, Craig G OTT, Miller, Ryan G BUF

PROSPECTS
    Pirri, Brandon ,Scheifele, Mark,Marincin, Martin D EDM,Morin, Jeremy LW CHI

Dobber Sports Padawan

Yes he could be the 2nd line center they've been waiting for. And I think he has a great chance to stick out of training camp.

Dobber Sports Wizard

He could get a chance at winning the spot....I think it comes down to him or Kruger again just like last season, and I think Kruger gets first crack at the roster. But if he can't improve on how he ended last season, Pirri could get a shot fairly soon.

That being said, Quennville seems to like Kane in the 2C spot. Is that because they have no one else and he's trying to pump up the player? Or because he sincerely likes Kane in that position? Probably the first one, but with coach Q it's hard to tell sometimes.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar