Thread: fasth or visentin

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default fasth

Hey, I'm selecting prospect soon and I'm having trouble making up my mind. Fasth is available (all top three 2012 goalie are selected already) but I'm not sure what to expect from him. Does he have a chance to become a starter in 1 or 2 year or is he too old and will just be a great back up at best. His stat in the swede leagues are impressive but not sure if oopportunity is going to present it self in anaheim behind hiller...

other option includes:
    J. Gibson
    O. Roy
    Pasquale
    kuemper
    Visentin

For context I got Crawford emery and montoya in a 20GM league with 1 goalie dress (2 min game played per week H2H), salak and Jones as prospect. Not even sure I should add to it but crawford makes me nervous! I'm rebuilding this year. Goalie have huge value in the league so they are smart prospect to pick unless they don't become NHLer...

Thanks for the input
    Last edited by PsykoPucKiller; July 13, 2012 at 2:08 AM.

Dobber Sports Novice

I think Fasth is a good pickup. He has a good chance of having a high SV% and he will probably get a decent amount of starts backing up Hiller. Plus, if Hiller gets hurt then he'll be able to showcase his viability as a potential future #1.