Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: June 16/17 Fantasy Questions

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Gotlaid View Post
    Naw I'm not Aussie, I'm just a transplanted Canadian that loves hockey!!! hahaha
    Thanks for your insight! And thanks for indulging us slackers and procrastinators...

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    If it's not too late to get in on this, can I get an audit on the team in my sig? I just want to make sure I'm on the right track and others see it the same as I do.

Thanks for the insight!
    Naw not too late pretty easy question...

I think you have an extra forward bolded unless I'm mistaken...

I think you need to drop Granlund only because he doesn't have any real NHL experience to draw from and if you keep him over a Duchene/Hall that's a pretty big call...

Other than that you got a solid forward line I'd be happy to keep those 8.

D is solid as well, but not too keen on your last two guys. Murphy has talent but I think he gets buried in the system. Canes are very deep at the D position and it's hard to see who's going to rise to the top with so many talented guys. One of McBain, Faulk or Murphy probably needs to go... Markov is getting up there in age and hasn't played a full season in ages... so that's probably the area I'd target to upgrade...

Can't go wrong with your goalies.

So not a bad team and should be able to compete year after year for the next 5 years...
    Last edited by Maaaasquito; June 19, 2012 at 5:30 PM.
    Dobber Expert Pool Champion 2011-12

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gotlaid View Post
    Naw not too late pretty easy question...

I think you have an extra forward bolded unless I'm mistaken...

I think you need to drop Granlund only because he doesn't have any real NHL experience to draw from and if you keep him over a Duchene/Hall that's a pretty big call...

Other than that you got a solid forward line I'd be happy to keep those 8.

D is solid as well, but not too keen on your last two guys. Murphy has talent but I think he gets buried in the system. Canes are very deep at the D position and it's hard to see who's going to rise to the top with so many talented guys. One of McBain, Faulk or Murphy probably needs to go... Markov is getting up there in age and hasn't played a full season in ages... so that's probably the area I'd target to upgrade...

Can't go wrong with your goalies.

So not a bad team and should be able to compete year after year for the next 5 years...

Thanks for the insights. I get to protect one rookie (which would be Granlund). But I never considered Murphy to be that far down the depth chart. That's a good point. I'll try to upgrade my defence at the draft.

Thanks again.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid