Thread: SP Week 11 - make up my mind

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default SP Week 11 - make up my mind

League in sig.

We can start 4 SP/week. Gallardo and Floyd go twice and in this league that's huge, so they're both in there.

I've got a tough opponent this week and I want to nail the starts, but it might be a crap shoot.

The other 2 I can choose from:

CJ Wilson @ NYY - As much as I like Wilson, I don't enjoy putting many pitchers up against the Yankees, especially in that new stadium. Pass. 0-3 4.12ERA vs NYY

Hanson vs TEX - Again, I love me some Hanson, but Texas is a team I worry about going up against. No career stats vs TEX.

A. Sanchez @ PHI - About a month ago I would have made this start without thinking about it. With Utley back in that lineup it's changed everything. 3-7 5.65ERA vs Philly career.

Zimmerman vs BAL - This might be the safest one to choose from and he's been rolling lately anyway. 0-1 2.70ERA vs BAL.

What do you think? Right now I have JZimm and Hanson in.

thx

Dobber Sports Recruit

Zimmerman has had 8 consecutive quality starts. Thanks to everyone on here he made me a believer this week and without him I wouldn't of won this week. I'd also pick hanson to.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Love me my Zimmerman. As much as I love Hanson, think you need to go Sanchez here. However I wouldn't disagree if you played Hanson. I love Hanson. I just think Philly's offense has always been overrated.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

Go with Zimmerman or Hanson.

I'm a firm believer in Zimmerman and I think he'll handle the O's.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Go with your gut, starting Zimm and Hanson is your best bet.