Thread: Cashner IN - Silva OUT

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Cashner IN - Silva OUT

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?se...TS&eid=6261032

Cashner named #5 starter.

Apparently Silva will not accept demotion to minors.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Too funny!

JosephGF

Default How do I change Windows 7 starter to a regular Windows 7?

I am using windows is Office Pro 2010 Key and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Microsoft Office Pro and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve Office Professional Plus 2010 X86 I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 Pro 32bit? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?

JosephGF

Default What is the difference between windows 7 versions?

I am using secondary user account Microsoft Office 2010 32bit and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Office Home And Student 2010 Key and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve Microsoft Office 2010 64bit Key I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 64bit Key? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?

JosephGF

Default What is the difference between Windows 7 and Windows 7 Upgrade?

I am planning to install Office 2010 Home And Business Activation Key and I am considering getting Windows 7. I have been shopping online and I have found Office Home And Student 2010 Activation and Windows 7 Upgrade. When I think of an upgrade, I think of it as something to improve Office Pro 2010 Serial I already have. Is this the case with Windows 7 Starter Key? Is it an improvement on Windows 7? If so, why hasn't the upgrade been integrated with the Windows 7 software?

Dobber Sports Rookie

I can see why Silva won't accept the demotion, but I guess that's what happens when you talk a lot of trash when you're not very good.
    Keeper League:

F) N.Backstrom, E.Malkin, V.Lecavalier, P.Mueller, A.Mcdonald, B.Boyes, A.Hemsky, S.Horcoff, K.Turris, D.Jeffrey, M.Perreault, C.O'Reilly, S.Upshall, M.Erat, S.Gagne, D.Legwand D) S.Souray, M.Streit, A.Babchuk, T.Gilbert, I.Cole, J.Hillen, M.Methot G) B.Elliott, S.Varlamov, C.Ward, J.Reimer P) N.Kadri, E.Kuznetsov, S.Shirokov, V.Tarasenko, J.Blum, OEL, J.Moore, O.Pavelec

Dobber Sports Recruit

Cubs just released Silva...good news

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thats not good news....would have been great to see someone in my league draft him high.
    Evil laugh>
    [u]16teamKeeper-10keepers-Head2Head[/u][b]
    Lincecum,Verlander,FelixHern,Lee,Minor,
    Dempster,Hughes,lynn,smyly,duffy
    Bell,Farnsworth,Marmol
    OF:J.Upton,McCutchen,AJones
    1B)VottoSS)Hanley2B)PEDROIA3B)LongoriaC)Soto