Thread: Tampa Bay Rays

Jersey Girl

Default Tampa Bay Rays

I am a Cubs diehard, but now living in Florida I get to watch all the Rays games and I am absolutely in love with them, they have no real weakness's maybe at the deadline they could pick up some short relieft help for the pen, but outside of that this team is loaded, very exciting to watch them play, they can score when they need to score, they can win the close 2-1 games, they can put 10 runs in a slugfest..they can do it all...love em

Dobber Sports Apprentice

As a Jays fan, its absolutely crushing to see the Rays get so strong, especially with Boston/NYY who are able to buy the best players. That being said, I can enjoy the Rays a lot more because they've built their team through drafting, farm club and a few key free agent signings/trades. I respect teams that build this way a lot more than the scum in the Yankee and Boston organization.

Hopefully the Jays are able to do this one day soon! They're on a tear, but in such a tough division, and after so many poor years, I can't have faith in them this year. I'll believe it when I see it

Dobber Sports Initiate

rays are going to get even better. some great prospects on the way. one of the top three organizations in baseball.

jays....well, been a long time since the days of grubah!, joltin' joe, and devo.

Jersey Girl

They do have some very good prospects coming up, but keep in mind they also may Lose Crawford and Pena. So things will get interesting soon enough.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Too bad the Sox are gonna sweep them this series