Thread: Dobber Baseball Guide -- stats file?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Dobber Baseball Guide -- stats file?

I recently purchased and downloaded the Dobber Baseball Guide, and so far it\'s great. I am looking to import the projections into my personalized draft tool that I have built in Excel, but would rather not manually type out each player\'s stats from the Team by Team Projections pages. Do you guys by any chance have an excel file with all of the stats in one place that you could provide as well?

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

There is not currently a complete excel file with all the stats in one. This is definitely something that will be included in the future as there have been a few requests.

Thanks for the support.
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

We put together the team-by-team stats in a spreadsheet form for both hitters and pitchers so that is now available in your downloads.

Thanks
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Will there be an excel sheet with all batters and pitchers on it to sort through this year and possibly base it on position?

Dobber Sports Recruit

I hope so...that was mainly what I was looking for when I got the guide. I've bought it the past 2 years, please include the excel sheet and I will keep coming back and refer others!