Thread: Luongo, bryz, mason??!

The Magnificent One

Default Luongo, bryz, mason??!

Who starts sat? Need to get the starts. Figure mason will start due to his win last night but who starts between bryz and lou???

Please help me here guys!! Could mean a win or a loss. Not caring about the overall stats just need sure starters.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Genius

I have a feeling they both start. Canucks won't want Lou to go into the playoffs with that dud of a last game over his head. Bryz had a good last game against Buffalo, but he did miss a week, so one more game might be good for him.

If I were a betting man I'd say Lou for sure, because of that stinker in his last game.

I'd recommend checking left wing lock tomorrow, though, just to be sure, if you can.