Thread: Who to Start?

Banned

Default Who to Start?

Which 2 would you start out of these 3?

Neimi @ LA

seems like the no-brainer of the three, both he and the Sharks have been hot lately, in his last 5 he has 3 wins, 1.41 GAA, .951 S% and a SO. The Sharks can clinch a playoff spot with a win and they would leapfrog the Yotes into 7th.

Lehtonen @ Nashville

He's been the opposite of Neimi, only 1 win in his last 5, a 3.54 GAA, .891S%. But the Stars are in a desperate position now, if they lose tonight they are eliminated, they've gotta win to stay in the hunt.

Harding vs Chicago

He's played well too, he has 3W, 2.14GAA and .933 S% with a SO too. Only problem is that its the Wild playing in front of them and they're playing the red hot Hawks who are trying to improve their seed as well

Dobber Sports Ninja

Niemi and Lehtonen - they are both jostling for playoff spots.

LA is also battling, and winning/losing can mean the diff between 3rd and 7th, so I wouldn't expect an easy victory for the Sharks - Quick has been playing lights out as well.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Haha, the funny thing about Niemi is I never consider him to be a safe bet the way that he's played this year. With him it has been a serious case of Jekyll and Hyde, one night he'll look like a wall and the next night he'll look like a sieve.

If it were me I'd roll with my two big time guys (Niemi and Lehtonen). I just personally trust them more than Harding

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by b0ndon View Post
    If it were me I'd roll with my two big time guys (Niemi and Lehtonen). I just personally trust them more than Harding
    I pretty much have to agree with this, and its not really that Harding has given us much reason to doubt him at all, just a larger body of work for Lehtonen I guess.

Banned

****ing Stars and Lehtonen completely fell apart in the last 10 games, what a killer in the playoffs...ugghhh

Dobber Sports Ninja

****ing Stars gave up a shutout to Rinne who I benched!!! ****!!!