Thread: Who gets the most starts next week?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Who gets the most starts next week?

Hi, first round of playoffs in my h2h points league. I've been filling the void left by Anderson in net with Nabakov and Emery over the last few weeks, but things aren't looking good for either of them next week. I'm wondering if I should pick up Hackett or Tokarski, both available on the wire.

We get .3pts for per save and 5 for a win. Basically I am just looking for which goalie gets the most starts so I can at least get some points out of that spot.

Nabokov has 3 games, including a back to back. I figure he'll get 2 games at the most.

Emery has 3, including a back to back. He's been sick and Crawford has played well, so I figure he gets 1 start.

Hackett has 4 games, including a back to back. Does he start 3? How concerned should I be about Harding stealing starts from him right now? injury, etc

Tokarski has 3 games, No back to back, Does he start all 3?

I know this is bottom of the barrel stuff here, but just looking for any advice. Who plays the most games this week?

-Thanks.

Dobber Sports Novice

Well, I think you'd want to pick a goalie that's on a team that's likely to make the playoffs. I'm not sure about the other goalies, but Tokarski won't be with Tampa much longer. Steve Yzerman signed Sebastien Caron today, meaning that when he clears waivers, Tokarski will be sent back to Norfolk. Which will be soon, so no Tokarski.