Thread: Thomas getting ventilated again!

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Thomas getting ventilated again!

WTF is up with this guy? I mean, I can see having a few bad games but anybody else would be sent down to the farm with these numbers.

Maybe he should play for the Leafs

Dobber Sports Genius

This is bad. He's literally, by himself just dropped me 5 points in my roto league. Which puts me at only 2 points ahead of the 2nd place team. My other goalies now have to fix this. He was a .939% earlier, and now he's going to be under .920% for sure today.
    Sites: www.twitter.com/tsgraveline tsgraveline.blogspot.com thesharkremarks.blogspot.com

Team 1:10 Multi-Cat Roto league

C- Malkin,Giroux,Thornton Galchenyuk, Schenn, Berglund, Eller
    LW- Hall,Ovechkin, E.Kane Saad
    RW- Seguin, Stewart, PAP
    D- Subban,Phaneuf Keith, OEL, Hedman,
    G- Pavelec,Hiller Lindback, Theodore, Lehner

Team 2:24 H2H League Multi-Cat

C- Weiss, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Vitale
    LW- Parise, Bailey, Torres, King, Bissonnette
    RW- Ovechkin, Clowe, Asham, Gagner
    D- Boyle, Klesla, Souray, Hjalmarsson, Niskanen, Hickey, Lovejoy, Potter
    G-Holtby, Halak

Dobber Sports All-Star

really.....how can a team go from being the best in the league to this? They've given up 12 goals in Florida. They're killing us.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    really.....how can a team go from being the best in the league to this? They've given up 12 goals in Florida. They're killing us.
    oh and they cost me $300 on pro line.

Dobber Sports Genius

Thomas is a goalie who NEEDS his rest, especially in the latter portion of the season. The worst thing to happen to him was Rask going down. I actually felt like they were playing Thomas a bit too much just before Rask got injured. He seems to need a much lower work load heading into the post-season. Unfortunately, Turco doesn't seem to be the answer to lighten his work load.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Thomas is a goalie who NEEDS his rest, especially in the latter portion of the season. The worst thing to happen to him was Rask going down. I actually felt like they were playing Thomas a bit too much just before Rask got injured. He seems to need a much lower work load heading into the post-season. Unfortunately, Turco doesn't seem to be the answer to lighten his work load.
    He started 55 of 82 (67%) last season. This season, including tonight, he's started 47 of 71 (66%). OK, he's a year older, but he's actually been given slightly less of a workload this season than last.

Rask's stats were trending downward too. Seems to be more of a team thing than a Tim thing.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Whatever it is, I hope it continues. I'm up against him in the semis for 2 weeks. My entire roster is injured (even the guys that replaced my injured players) and we have 4 moves per 2 weeks, so Bryzgalov is shouldering the whole load. Which is a very scary thought.

Dobber Sports Guru

Over his last seven games he's 2-4-0 with a .829 sv% and 4.28 gaa. ..... ouch

Dobber Sports Sophomore

now now guys settle down...Every goalie goes thru slumps during the reg season.Its unfortunate for some of you Thomas owners his slump is coinciding with the start of the fantasy playoffs.

Bryzgalov owners(like me) on the other hand are loving life right now.

im sure Thomas will turn it around.Boston better hope so because Turco isnt the answer.
    <a href=http://www.dobberhockey.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=77013&dateline=1323459197 target=_blank>http://www.dobberhockey.com/forums/i...ine=1323459197</a>