Thread: Ben Bishop...?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Ben Bishop...?

I have J. Quick starting tonight, but I am unsure what to do re: Bishop.
    I have T. Purcell and expect him to continue putting up pts., but I really want BB to pull a Patrick Roy. I can replace Purcell with Hall, Pacioretty, or David Perron...but it's early in my weekly matchup so sitting BB for his first game seems like a safe move...
    Thoughts?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bones View Post
    I have J. Quick starting tonight, but I am unsure what to do re: Bishop.
    I have T. Purcell and expect him to continue putting up pts., but I really want BB to pull a Patrick Roy. I can replace Purcell with Hall, Pacioretty, or David Perron...but it's early in my weekly matchup so sitting BB for his first game seems like a safe move...
    Thoughts?
    It's a little late but welcome to the boards, Bones. In the future it would help if you tell us the categories in your league. If you were looking for solid categories across the board, not the worst thing you didn't start him. If you were looking for win in a max games league, I hope you did start him.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Genius

Welcome to Dobberhockey as well.

Just so you know, fantasy hockey can and will give you fits. I had a decision to make with my goalies last night as all 4 of my goalies were starting and you can only start 2.

Luongo, Quick, MacDonald and Bishop. I chose Luongo and Quick...and MacDonald and Bishop turned out having the better nights.

These boards will help you make the right decision most of the time, but other times, it is just your time to lose.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Does anyone see Lehner coming back that watches or is local. Need a G pickup bad. Turco was even preclaimed.
    C- Sharp, Marleau, Dubz
    LW- J Neal, T Hall,
    RW- Nichushkin, Ovechkin, Wheller, Tarasenko
    D- Markov, Shattenkirk, Del Zotto, Seabrook
    G- Lehtonen, Smith, Thomas
    12 Team Yahoo

IR -