Thread: Bryz, Leht, or Smith this week: Pick 2!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Bryz, Leht, or Smith this week: Pick 2!

This week is do or die for me. Please help me pick 2 of the following goalies for this week.

Goalies get:
    5 points per win
    5 points per shutout
    .1 point per save
    -1 per goal against

Bryzgalov, Ilya - 4 games - (DET, FLA, @TOR, @NJ)

Lehtonen, Kari G -3 games - (@VAN, SJ, ANA)

Smith, Mike - 4 games - (@PIT, @CLB, MIN, SJ)
    In too many leagues for too much money to put my teams in my signature anymore

Dobber Sports Star

Bryz and Lehtnen

Quote Originally Posted by Ballsakic View Post
    Bryz and Lehtnen
    Why not Smith?
    My first thought was to bench Lehtonen since he has a tougher schedule and only 3 games. But my worry is that Smith only gets 3 starts this week which won't include the Columbus cupcake

This is my best guess and analysis. Hope someone reads and either agrees or corrects. Let me know your thoughts, Thanks!

Lehtonen: My guess (1 win, 90 saves, 7 GA = 7 points)
    Im guessing with Vancouver dropping 3 of their last 4 they are going to come out hot against Dallas on Tuesday and probably light up Lehtonen, so there is no way I get a win in that game.

They then have to go home against San Jose who has been attrocious as of late, so there is a good possibilty of an important win there against anothe Western Conference team. Then Anaheim which is anyone's best guess.

The only thing I know is that Lehtonen will definitely probably start all three since they are all important games.

Bryz: (2 wins, 105 saves, 11 GA = 9.5 points)
    He is starting to figure it out, but every time this year that I have said that, he has come crashing back down to earth. I'm not surprised by the shutout against the Caps last night as I feel I could shut them out right now too.

He starts at home against Detroit, so I would put the over/under at 3 goals minimum scored against there. Florida is a guessing game on which team shows up. Toronto and NJ are the same way

Smith: (2 wins, 85 saves, 5 GA = 13.5 points)
    He has to travel to Pitt and take on a team that could score 5 or 0, them stop by Columbus on the way home where he will most likely get the day off. At home he gets Minn which is an absolute mess right now. followed by an equally shitty SJ team.