Thread: Drop Bryz for Emery?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Drop Bryz for Emery?

Been thinking of dropping Bryz for Emery. I'm in a 10 team keeper league (keep 4). I am towards the bottom in all G categories. My other 2 G's are Halal and Price. Halak is cemented in my line up and I flip flop between Bryz and Price depending on schedule. Since Emery is playing well now and Bryz loosing Mezaros and Timonen, I've been thinking of picking him up.

Thanks,

Dobber Sports Immortal

I wouldn't make that move. Halak and Price are good enough for you to be able to hold someone like Bryz. It's only a matter of time before Emery falters and Crawford ends up back in the net; Detroit did hit four posts today

Annnnnd Bryz is playing awesome tonight so it could be a massive confidence boost.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks. Just have been so frustrated all season. If not for my bad goalie start to the season, I would be in 1st place.

Thanks again

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by charmin1073 View Post
    Thanks. Just have been so frustrated all season. If not for my bad goalie start to the season, I would be in 1st place.

Thanks again
    Bryz...the guy who nabbed a shut out victory tonight!? Lol Yeah...don't make that move. Have Faith!