Thread: Drop Lehner for Bishop?

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Drop Lehner for Bishop?

Basically I'm looking to maximize goalie starts from here on out. Who is staying up and who is going down? Basically will it be a win and your in system or are they going to revert to Bishop?
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I would read the paper and get another cup of coffee.
    C- Sharp, Marleau, Dubz
    LW- J Neal, T Hall,
    RW- Nichushkin, Ovechkin, Wheller, Tarasenko
    D- Markov, Shattenkirk, Del Zotto, Seabrook
    G- Lehtonen, Smith, Thomas
    12 Team Yahoo

IR -

Dobber Sports Apprentice

LOL. Lehner got the SO against Boston so Bluejacket probably means that you should be holding on to Lehner for now.
    League 1: 12 teams (drafted 10th) - Standard public Yahoo league - G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SOG - W,GAA,SV%,SHO

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    G:

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Smokie View Post
    Basically I'm looking to maximize goalie starts from here on out. Who is staying up and who is going down? Basically will it be a win and your in system or are they going to revert to Bishop?
    No way to tell who is staying up right now. Personally, I own Bishop and Lehner, but I am able to do that because I will be over in my games played allowance for skaters on Yahoo.

Murray promised Bishop some games and Bishop is doing his part stopping 41 shots against the AHL's best last night. Murray is a man of his word. But, how can you send Lehner down now?

I will look on Twitter this morning for you, but I am pretty sure all I will find is #Lehnsanity. No joke, that was trending last night.
    Last edited by notch4077; February 29, 2012 at 10:15 AM.

Dobber Sports Genius

And sure enough, the newest post on Twitter when I go there is:

Ottawa Senators‏@NHL_Sens
    Miss the game? #Sens TV has highlights of 1-0 shutout win over Boston, with 32 saves by @RobinLehner: http://bit.ly/woikJ3

Posted 13 seconds ago

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Lehner is slated to start in Chicago tmoro also, it is a back to back so prolly should be on the lookout for Bishop to come up there or the next B2B.
    C- Sharp, Marleau, Dubz
    LW- J Neal, T Hall,
    RW- Nichushkin, Ovechkin, Wheller, Tarasenko
    D- Markov, Shattenkirk, Del Zotto, Seabrook
    G- Lehtonen, Smith, Thomas
    12 Team Yahoo

IR -

Dobber Sports Sophomore

my guess Lehner remains the starter,Auld the backup until Anderson returns in a few weeks.

unless the Sens go on a losing skid I dont see them making any changes.

Auld is downright horrible and shouldnt even be in the NHL at this point.In a perfect setting Lehner and Bishop both should be with the Sens right now.

I just dont see Bishop getting called up unless both Lehner and Auld fall on their faces.

Lehner will probally start the majority of not all the games while Anderson heals.

this trade disnt make much sense to me anyway,I always thought Lehner was close to being NHL ready.I dont think Bishop is any better or worse than he is.Bishop has put up great AHL stats but his brief time in the NHL with St.Louis was a disaster.
    Last edited by bromleyhockey; March 1, 2012 at 2:46 PM.
    <a href=http://www.dobberhockey.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=77013&dateline=1323459197 target=_blank>http://www.dobberhockey.com/forums/i...ine=1323459197</a>