Thread: Bernier vs Enroth

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Bernier vs Enroth

I have Rinne, Enroth and Bachman in my deep keeper league, with only 2 goalie spots on the active roster. I've been offered Bernier for Enroth, and can't decide what to do. Bachman is my current backup, but looking to next season, who would be the best option between Enroth, Bachman and Bernier?
    Bachman is an RFA, while Enroth and Bernier are both under contract next year.
    Who's my best bet to be a starter somewhere next year?? All 3 are stuck behind proven vets, but with rumours of Bernier being traded, Miller being traded, or with bachmans RFA status, do either stand a chance?
    Should I do the Enroth for Bernier deal??

Thanks guys!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I don't think either Bernier or Enroth will be straight up #1's next season.

I see them in 1A/1B situations with aging vets (something like COL did this season with Giggy).

Neither guy is proven enough yet to garner that starting spot, but I do like Bernier more long term so I would take a shot on him.

If you could swing it, I would counter with Bachman for Bernier if you think there's a chance of that happening!