Thread: Who to drop? Bryz, Nabby or Brodeur?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Who to drop? Bryz, Nabby or Brodeur?

Bryzgalov, Howard, Brodeur, Nabokov are on my roster at this moment. I want only 3 goalies, so who to drop?
    I would prefer to drop Bryzgalov. He is killing my team this season.

Thanks for taking time to answer my question.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

So what's the problem. Bryzgalov is your worst goalie so far this year, you want to drop him over the others, so why don't you?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Because i'm not sure. Maybe there is still a little chance that he will be a bounce back candidate. I don't know. For this reason, I'm looking answer from more experienced fantasy players.

Dobber Sports Pro

Even though he's been playing crappy, his name is still Bryzgalov which should warrant at least some trade value. Out of your entire pool see if there's one Bryz down the stretch believer, and if there is, ship him off to that guy for a player who is better than the best available FA. If you get no takers, then I'd proceed to drop him as I like your other options better down the stretch.

Howard + Brodeur - In a different league than Bryz currently

Nabby - I see the Isles making a hard push for that final playoff spot and good numbers from him down the stretch. Or who knows, maybe traded?

I see Bryz as a nice draft steal for next year, but for the rest of this year I wouldn't want him anywhere near my roster.
    12 teams h-to-h partial keeper league. Daily line-up changes.
    End of the year u keep 1C, 2W, 2D, 1G
    Categories: G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FW, W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    Lineup: 2C, 4W, 4D, 2G, 5Bench, 2IR

Dobber Sports Demi-God

There is always going to be some chance that he will bounce back. Why not start him today and if he loses cut him and if he wins hang on for one more game?

No one knows with him - he should be playing better and getting better results - he isn't - so throw the book out the window. You need the roster spot, so cut your worst goalie, which is him.