Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wondering

Dobber Sports Stud

Default wondering

is turdis a bust YET?????

lmk

The Great One

Yes thats correct Tequila- the NBFHT (National Board of Fantasy Hockey Trolls)- has now defined a bust as:

"Any player regardless of name stature, circumstance or pedigree- who has gone 6 or more NHL games without scoring".

So you can sleep easy now.

PS- Do you manage a hooters or something??? The only time you come around is to talk about the biggest busts...

Dobber Sports Stud

GP G A Pts +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG Shots PtsPG
    2011-12 TOTAL PHX/OTT 32 5 9 14 7 21 0 0 2 76 0.44
    ON PACE 55 8 15 23 12 36 0 0 3 130 0.44

on pace for 23 pts in 55 games is all i need to see. this piece of junk has been given a pass by some for way too long. he stinks. hes an old prospect now in NHL years. hes had his chance and than some.

hes a bust. stats verify this. past seasons verify this.

he will not break out. he stinks. career on the 2nd or 3rd line. hardly top 5 pick material.

based on his draft spot to production ratio, turdis is a BUST

fact

The Great One

Nice stats dude- and great insight- thanks for weighing in!! Ill just add that to my draft notes for next year: Turris eats babies and is the lowest form of human garbage. Got it- thanks again!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Nice stats dude- and great insight- thanks for weighing in!! Ill just add that to my draft notes for next year: Turris eats babies and is the lowest form of human garbage. Got it- thanks again!
    only garbage is what your typing. feel free at anytime to explain why turdis is NOT a bust

if you cant do that than quit replying

Dobber Sports Expert

It´s groundhog day. Yabadabadooo!
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

The Great One

Whats the point- why does anyone need to convince you hes not a bust? Are you on the fence about this? Do you need re-assurance? If so I better edit my draft notes- I was actually under the impression you were pretty well set in your opinion on Turris...

Dobber Sports Stud

Whats the point- why does anyone need to convince you hes not a bust? Are you on the fence about this? Do you need re-assurance? If so I better edit my draft notes- I was actually under the impression you were pretty well set in your opinion on Turris...
    ???

i know turdis is a bust. no doubt about it. im not sure why you replyed to this thread in the first place. you clearly cant prove hes not a bust.lmao. go away. turdis fanboys need not respond

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    It´s groundhog day. Yabadabadooo!
    yup

the turdis believers were lined up to hop on the ottawa wagon

"he will finally get a chance!!!!"

yup. he did. and he stinks.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    ???

i know turdis is a bust. no doubt about it. im not sure why you replyed to this thread in the first place. you clearly cant prove hes not a bust.lmao. go away. turdis fanboys need not respond
    Ok- so you are sure??? Sounds like you are- thanks again man- not sure where to value him so I really appreciate the insight!

Dobber Sports Stud

Ok- so you are sure??? Sounds like you are- thanks again man- not sure where to value him so I really appreciate the insight!
    you still here fanboy?

The Great One

You know what? I was really on the fence but this thread kind of inspired me to do some digging and you know what? I actually found a lot of reasons for optimism for this kid! Ive got some key stats, a few junior numbers, extrapolations from games when he was healthy/motivated, even scouting reports from his time in Phoenix, Ottawa and even the BCHL!!

PS- Not to be a grammar nazi (hate those guys- lol!)- but its actually spelled TURRIS. Hahaha- I know easy mistake to make right?

Dobber Sports Stud

You know what? I was really on the fence but this thread kind of inspired me to do some digging and you know what? I actually found a lot of reasons for optimism for this kid! Ive got some key stats, a few junior numbers, extrapolations from games when he was healthy/motivated, even scouting reports from his time in Phoenix, Ottawa and even the BCHL!!

PS- Not to be a grammar nazi (hate those guys- lol!)- but its actually spelled TURRIS. Hahaha- I know easy mistake to make right?
    # 1 its TURDis - TURD = shit

im well aware his name is turris, clearly you dont get the reference!!. im embarassed for you

# 2 BCHL stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 3 there is no reason for optimism. zero.

go away fanboy, this threads not for you

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    # 1 its TURDis - TURD = shit

im well aware his name is turris, clearly you dont get the reference!!. im embarassed for you

# 2 BCHL stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 3 there is no reason for optimism. zero.

go away fanboy, this threads not for you
    Oh wow- okkk... Well things just got real there. Ok I guess this threads not for me- fair enough. To be honest and I could be wrong here- but I actually think Im detecting a little hostility. In any case I guess my points dont carry a lot of credence here and my mostly neutral, vaguely optimistic perspective clearly presents a bias on my opinion (as a "fanboy")- Ill leave you to your intellectual debate.

Its really a shame I was really hoping to put a lot of time and effort into this very meaningful discussion. What am I going to do with my day now? Ah well- take care and good luck!

Dobber Sports Stud

Oh wow- okkk... Well things just got real there. Ok I guess this threads not for me- fair enough. To be honest and I could be wrong here- but I actually think Im detecting a little hostility. In any case I guess my points dont carry a lot of credence here and my mostly neutral, vaguely optimistic perspective clearly presents a bias on my opinion (as a "fanboy")- Ill leave you to your intellectual debate.

Its really a shame I was really hoping to put a lot of time and effort into this very meaningful discussion. What am I going to do with my day now? Ah well- take care and good luck!

you dont have any points

bye fanboy