Thread: Fowler rest of the year and next?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Fowler rest of the year and next?

I just traded foster for Fowler to stash on my bench until he gains some value. What can we expect from him in the second half of the season and next year?
    Year 18 keeper pool. 10 GM roto pool. Keep 2 Centers, 3 Wings,3 Defence,1 Goalie,1 extra. and Prospects up to 5 years after drafted if not activated.
    G, A ,PPG, PPA, Shots, Hits, Blocks, SHP,W, GAA, Sv%, SO ( goals and assist are worth 1.5 points) (shp worth .5)

Centers: S Aho, J.T Miller

Wings: M.Tkachuk, A.Svechnikov, Fiala, Giroux

Defence: Josi,Makar,Chychrun

Goalie: Georgiev

(IR)

Farm: Byfield, Byram, Mercer, Lundkvist Frost, Boldy, Comtois, Fabbro, Nemec , Barlow, Carlsson, Dvorsky,

2015 & 2016 BPKL CHAMPS!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Anaheim is a mess. Rest of year isn't looking great unless they turn things around a la NJD last year.

But the future is bright for him.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I was one of the biggest supporters of the Ducks as a strong 2nd half team, but even I have to admit I'm starting to lose faith with each passing game.

Who knows though, although they're more or less out of the playoffs they have managed to turn it around in the 2nd half every year several years straight now, so I would probably peg Fowler at 0.5 ppg from here on out.

Either way, as Dyz points out, Fowler's got a bright future quarterbacking that powerplay. The kid has the raw talent, that's for sure. Fowler for Foster is a steal, great job.

Dobber Sports Pro

yeah I figure it was a no brainer hoping that Fowler can do well at some point again
    Year 18 keeper pool. 10 GM roto pool. Keep 2 Centers, 3 Wings,3 Defence,1 Goalie,1 extra. and Prospects up to 5 years after drafted if not activated.
    G, A ,PPG, PPA, Shots, Hits, Blocks, SHP,W, GAA, Sv%, SO ( goals and assist are worth 1.5 points) (shp worth .5)

Centers: S Aho, J.T Miller

Wings: M.Tkachuk, A.Svechnikov, Fiala, Giroux

Defence: Josi,Makar,Chychrun

Goalie: Georgiev

(IR)

Farm: Byfield, Byram, Mercer, Lundkvist Frost, Boldy, Comtois, Fabbro, Nemec , Barlow, Carlsson, Dvorsky,

2015 & 2016 BPKL CHAMPS!

Dobber Sports Pro

I dont understand how somebody can trade a 30 years old guy with 6 pts for a young future star of 19-20 years old who has 16 pts already.... really dont understand I wish I had this guy in my pool !!!!
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Great trade btw. I think he will pull out just shy of 40pts this year. I wish his TOI was increased but it looks like he will stick around the 23min marker for the time being. I defintely need a trade like this to happen to me!
    12 Team Keeper League
    Keep Any 4
    Skater Stats : G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, ATOI, SOG, HIT
    Goalie Stats: W, GAA, SV%
    F: Seguin, Giroux, E Kane, Sharp, Kreider, Hornqvist, Nyquist, Abdelkader, Wingels, Fisher, A Lee, Barkov, J Staal, T Pearson
    D: OEL, Carlson, Klingberg, Myers, Schultz, MDZ
    G: Bobrovsky, C Anderson, J Howard

Dobber Sports Ace

I would peg him has exactley what you did, which is acquire a great buy low player for this season. Fowler's value, is in his future, at least that's what I keep telling myself

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Unhappy

7 duck goals.........no points for Fowler........sigh