keeper team
    keeper league rotisserie and pts are

goals, assista. pts, plus/ minus, pims, ppp, shp, gwg
    goalie pts- wins, g.a., g.a.a., sa, sv, sv%, so

players are

c- j.benn, tavares,h.sedin, d.stepan,
    rw- ,perry, e.malkin, d, byfuglien, t.toffoli
    lw- d.sedin, e.kane, m.lucic, l.couture
    d-men- yandle, fowler, oel, d.doughty, t.enstrom ,m.rielly j.trouba, h.lindholm

g- a.niemi, m.a.fleury, s.bobrovsky, j.markstrom,

you get to keep everyone and dress 3 per forward position and 2 utility as well as 5 d-men. 82 games for each spot

Dobber Sports Giant

go with elliot.
    10 team Full Keeper Roto League
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-2G-5bench-unlimited farm.

C= eichel,horvat,malkin,kuznetsov
    LW= forsberg,kreider,lee,b.tkchuch,hertle,granlund
    RW= reinhart,radulov,hoffman,laine,hayes
    D= doughty,ghostebehere,karlsson,jones,klefbom,dahlin ,skjei
    G= price,murray,grubauer,georgiev,ullmark,samsonov

under250gp=nichushkin,tuch,mathesson,marino,pujuja rvi,hosang,terry,andersson,j.hughes,patrik,crouse, zadina,podkolzin,k.miller,nedeljkovic,kravtsov,hay ton

--G,A,P,PPP,SHP,GWG,PIMS,+/-,SOG,hits,FOW,blks-Wins,GAA,SV%,saves,SO

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'll go with Elliott. Better opportunity

Dobber Sports Sage

I'll take OEL if your looking at any thing beyond this year. I feel he is just the better player and will be logging 25+ minutes a game as early as next year. The points will come...
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Genius

Elliot for me !

Dobber Sports Padawan

OEL is surrounded by other very good D in a defensive minded PHX system.
    He has very good defensive awareness and I could see him being another Kronwall while someone else (Yandle, Rundblad, etc.) leads the point.
    Elliott has very little competition and Shatty was moved with COL fully knowing they had Elliott waiting in the wings. EJ is no threat.
    RFHL: 12 Member League Founded 1989 Rochester, NY
    Limited 10 Positional Player Keeper League
    G, A, PTS, 2W+OL, SV%, GAA
    C: Tavares, Kopitar, BJugstad, Kesler, Fabbri
    LW: Hall, Benn, Voracek, Fabbri
    RW: Seguin, Kessel, Kucherov, MacKinnon
    D: Hedman, Shattenkirk, Fowler, Parayko, S. Jones, Pietrangelo
    G: Price, Murray

Dobber Sports Stud

One more for Elliott

Dobber Sports Ace

OEL for me....the kid is a stud, G/A tonight, getting more PP time and growing with each game. Love Elliott, but if you watch OEL the kid is so smooth and confident
    Champion: 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016
    12 Team Keeper League - 12F, 6D, 3G, 3 Bench (Keep 6, in Bold)
    $250 Cap (0-9 +3; 10-19 +4; >20 +5 each season)
    WW = $10

G, A, +/-, PPG, PPA, GWG, SHG, W, GAA, SV%, SO - Points Based League

F: Guentzel (15), Point (11), Barzal (18), WNylander (15), Trochek (1), Eberle (1), Domi (4), Toffoli (1), TBertuzzi (1), Buchnevich (1), Tuch (1), Puljujarvi (1)

D: Theodore (17), Heiskanen (15), Pulock (7), Sanheim (1), Faulk (1), Morrissey (1)

G: Markstrom (7), Saros (15), Binnington (39), Jarry (40)

B: DeSmith (1), Lindblom (1)

IR or Out: Ghost (1), OEL (9), Teravainen (28), PMyers (1)

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Front89 View Post
    OEL for me....the kid is a stud, G/A tonight, getting more PP time and growing with each game. Love Elliott, but if you watch OEL the kid is so smooth and confident
    Hell ya, I was feeling very lonely on this thread!!!

Kid is going to be an absolute Stud...

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I'm in for OEL as well. I landed him in one league (by dropping Elliott). OEL this year and going forward. He had over 3 min on the PP last night and produced. No worries with this one.
    10 Team Keeper (keep 8 + 2 players under 200GP)
    Stats: Points-only, W (2), SO (2)
    Forwards: J. Tavares, C. Giroux, N. MacKinnon, N. Kucherov, J. Huberdeau, J. Carter, B. Little, P. Bergeron, E. Kuznetsov, C. Smith, M. Granlund, N. Ehlers
    Defence: E. Karlsson, V. Hedman, J. Klingberg, M. Niskanen, J. Schultz, C. Franson
    Goal: B. Bishop, T. Rask, O. Pavelec, A. Vasilevsky (IR)

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

HAHAHA, all 3 guys who voted for OEL actually own OEL in their keeper leagues already. Seems fishy to me.. I think they are HOPING and not actually taking all the other aspects into account here.

I don't own either but I am definitely going for ELLIOTT here. He is going to have a clear path to PPQB on the Avalanche. And they look to be a good young exciting/high scoring team for a very long time. Phoenix is more of a defensive team and has a bit of a log jam on the backside when talking about potential PPQB's (Yandle, OEL, Rundblad, Goncharov)..

Elliott for me please!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Hahaha - ya I definitely own him. I'm hoping in this case. However, as I said, I dropped Elliott in order to pick up OEL. I made my bed, and I'm willing to lie in the mess if it doesn't turn out.
    10 Team Keeper (keep 8 + 2 players under 200GP)
    Stats: Points-only, W (2), SO (2)
    Forwards: J. Tavares, C. Giroux, N. MacKinnon, N. Kucherov, J. Huberdeau, J. Carter, B. Little, P. Bergeron, E. Kuznetsov, C. Smith, M. Granlund, N. Ehlers
    Defence: E. Karlsson, V. Hedman, J. Klingberg, M. Niskanen, J. Schultz, C. Franson
    Goal: B. Bishop, T. Rask, O. Pavelec, A. Vasilevsky (IR)

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    HAHAHA, all 3 guys who voted for OEL actually own OEL in their keeper leagues already. Seems fishy to me.. I think they are HOPING and not actually taking all the other aspects into account here.

I don't own either but I am definitely going for ELLIOTT here. He is going to have a clear path to PPQB on the Avalanche. And they look to be a good young exciting/high scoring team for a very long time. Phoenix is more of a defensive team and has a bit of a log jam on the backside when talking about potential PPQB's (Yandle, OEL, Rundblad, Goncharov)..

Elliott for me please!!
    I own Elliott in 2 leagues and OEL in 2 just for the record. I think this is one of the silliest arguments out there and I have even been guilty of it once or twice. Of course one would strive to own the players on there team in which they argue for on this form.

grammar Nazi
    Noun

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabybuda View Post
    I own Elliott in 2 leagues and OEL in 2 just for the record. I think this is one of the silliest arguments out there and I have even been guilty of it once or twice. Of course one would strive to own the players on there team in which they argue for on this form.
    Oh yeah ? Well reassure me about Paajarvi then !

To stay on topic for the OP : As a (former) owner of both players - I was willing to trade away OEL, but hung onto Elliott. I'll stick by that for a couple o' seasons !