Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Crosby will miss the next 2 games

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Ev,

I've watched you adamantly defend Crosby's condition over the last week to no ends. You need to read between the lines instead of taking public statements which are blatant cover-ups at face value. Crosby is damaged goods... and the writing is on the wall. What do you expect him to say... "Everyone, I've relapsed and it might be bad... start panicking"? I'm sure that would go over real well with the fans and season ticket holders.

How's the kool-aid taste?
    yeah I don't really care anymore to be honest. I own him in 1 league but I have no chance of winning this year.

whatever happens with him, happens

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I would be really interested in hearing what Crosby owners in H2H keeper leagues are thinking right now. Hold or trade?

Dobber Sports Stud

its ok ev....the hardest thing to do in fantasy is letting go....cindys value is at an all time low now and i suggest off loading on the very game he returns, even if he gets a hat trick and 2 assists....

on his return...the islanders LET HIM SCORE...

cindy is soft and has single handily pussified the NHL

sell him to some sucker who honestly believes he will return healthier than ever

your good friend

tequilamonster

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    I would be really interested in hearing what Crosby owners in H2H keeper leagues are thinking right now. Hold or trade?
    Trading him now would be a mistake, I believe. With this news surfacing, he's literally at the low point of his value.

I'd probably wait until he returns, gets another 4 point night, then dominates.
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Dobber Sports Stud

they should be thinking trade

fool me once shame on you...fool me twice.....

cindys done...let him be someone else's problem

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by TK12555 View Post
    Trading him now would be a mistake, I believe. With this news surfacing, he's literally at the low point of his value.

Yeah but then at that point all his owners will have had their koolaid refills and will be hailing him as the Messiah and asking for ridiculous trades like Stamkos + Giroux

Dobber Sports Stud

agreed....his values at an all time low now.....but he should be traded the minute he plays his first shift back....

owners will have time to think it over as cindy probably won't be back to playoffs

thats how cindy rolls

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    agreed....his values at an all time low now.....but he should be traded the minute he plays his first shift back....

owners will have time to think it over as cindy probably won't be back to playoffs

thats how cindy rolls
    Reading this post has lowered my IQ.

Congrats.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I got him in a one year league, 6th round believe it or not, so I'm holding and hoping for a healthy second half!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by shortcuttomoncton View Post
    Reading this post has lowered my IQ.

Congrats.

really?

shhhh...your another cindy owner....beat it fanboy

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by marsid6687 View Post
    I got him in a one year league, 6th round believe it or not, so I'm holding and hoping for a healthy second half!
    i hoping to win the 50 mill

roughly the same odds i guess

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Yeah but then at that point all his owners will have had their koolaid refills and will be hailing him as the Messiah and asking for ridiculous trades like Stamkos + Giroux
    Well, if you could get somebody to do that, why not!

Basically, when Crosby plays, people see just how good he is, and then will overpay for him.
    "We've had a couple shakers in this place. This year we haven't had the time. We had a couple good ones last year, right?" - Phil Kessel

Dobber Sports Stud

Well, if you could get somebody to do that, why not!

Basically, when Crosby plays, people see just how good he is, and then will overpay for him.
    any poolie worth his salt knows cindys damaged goods......but i guess a suckers born every minute

Dobber Sports Novice

It'll be fitting when Crosby comes back and plays one week and knocks your team out of the 6th playoff spot with a couple of 4 point nights.

Let us know how the early golf season goes...

Anyone who doesn't see this situation as a major loss for the NHL and the entire hockey culture isn't a true fan.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Marfff Mayhem View Post
    It'll be fitting when Crosby comes back and plays one week and knocks your team out of the 6th playoff spot with a couple of 4 point nights.

Let us know how the early golf season goes...

Anyone who doesn't see this situation as a major loss for the NHL and the entire hockey culture isn't a true fan.
    aka Tequilamonster...

What a joke. It's almost like this dude wants the best players in the NHL to get hurt.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin