Thread: How deep do the lists go?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default How deep do the lists go?

Hey Dobber,

Out of curiousity, I was wondering how deep do your player lists go? I mean, if everybody said, \"Hey, we\'d rather the Top Player list be 500 players!\", could you do it?

The reason I ask is I was thinking about where John Tavares and Jared Staal will fit on the lists, then I thought maybe they already are, just too far down because they\'re year(s) from being drafted.

Are they on the list?

I\'d imagine even with Tavares not being in the NHL for at least 2 more years, he\'s probably closer to playing in the NHL than some of the players who have already been drafted, and you\'ve said are 3-5 years from being in The Show.

So, yeah...

Thanks.

I...am your father.

Default Re:How deep do the lists go?

No, the player needs to be drafted or signed to get on the lists. They go pretty deep though
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi