Thread: Puke

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Puke

H2H - leading the 4 goalie cats W 2-0, GAA 2.67 - 6.36, Sv's 71-48, Sv% .899 - .787

He only has Bryz and Roloson rostered - I have 4 guys looking to start tonight Howard @ Boston, Hiller vs Chicago, Enroth @ CJB, Sanford vs Buff.

I am thinking a guaranteed win if I start Enroth and Sanford - both have been playing well. Does this make sense?

Dobber Sports Ninja

I guess it makes logical sense to do so, seeing as your opponents percentages are so utterly garbage that it would have to be like a 7-6 final in the BUF/CLB game in order to botch you.

That being said I could see the Sabres giving it to Sanford tonight, and I could see Bryz bouncing back tonight.

Good luck either way.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Sabres could do that but I feel like Sanford is not very risky and since my opp isn't getting a start today and looks to only getting 2 more starts from Bryz and Rollie this week that putting wins to bed would be good - then if peripherals are a factor I should have Hiller on Sunday against TO as a fall back.

Anyway the die is cast, I benched Howard for the early start against Boston, here's hoping.