How early is too early to pull the plug when you goalies are killing you in a rotiserie pool with the following cats

8 Team Keeper League

4C,7W,5D,2Utils, 2G, 5 bench+1 goalie bench(max 3 active goalies at all times)

Scoring Cats : G, A, Pts, +/-, Pims, PPP, Wins,GAA,SV% and GS

With GS a "free" cat if you max out your goalie Games played(if you play all you goalie games, you get the max pts, so if everybody plays all theirs games , everyone gets 5 pts, if 7 of 8 teams max out: then everyone gets 5.5, last place team 1 ect..)

The idea being to force everyone to play their 3 goalies all year round to ensure you get the free pts

So i`m a rotiserie league and with 37 goalie games played out of 162(22%) and gettings absolutly killed I have to start to wonder how late untils it`s too late?

I'm sitting at 3.01 Gaa with a sub 900 sv% with the leaders overing a 2.35 GAA and over 916 SV%

Curent goalies are Luongo, Backstrom and Enroth, but most of the damage was done by Dwayne Rolloson and Varlamov and of course Luongo...

Toughts on chances of comming back in a rotisserie??my Offence is fine but not much availible G wise without a massive over payment via trade...