Thread: my kessel+gagne+campbell for his zetterberg+morrow

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default my kessel+gagne+campbell for his zetterberg+morrow

fair trade? i feel campbell is overproducing and kessel will eventually slow down, gagne is a stud but injury is always a concern.
    Dynasty 12-Keeper League 27-player roster.. Most points at end of season. Must drop 5 at end and then draft 5.

Rosters: 17 Fwd, 7 D, 3 G
    Player: G A +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG PPA SHA
    Goalie: W OTL SOL SO

FWD: Datsyuk, Parise, Kessel, Kesler, Stepan, Saad, Lehtera, Spezza, Dubinsky, Franzen, Dupuis, Parenteau, Moulson, Chiasson, Soderberg, Eriksson, Hoffman, Kuznetsov

D: Karlsson, Giordano, Yandle, Edler, Josi, Schultz

G: Lehtonen, Anderson, Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Giant

I would definitely avoid this deal like the plague, dude. While Zetterberg is the best player in the deal, you are seriously overpaying to acquire him. If you were getting a much more solid throw-in than Morrow, I might be more inclined to like this deal a bit, but you are giving up solid production across the board (minus Gagne because of the aforementioned injury risk). Morrow's SOG totals are down severely from past years, and it looks as if his role is beginning to lessen on this Benn/Eriksson led team. I really have my doubts about Morrow having production anywhere close to where he was last year.

Kessel and Campbell have both been producing above their 'normal' levels, and they will likely tail off considerably, but they will still be really serviceable options. I would much prefer average production from Campbell, Kessel, and Gagne over Zetterberg and Morrow, mostly because I think Morrow is in for a regression. Unless you can get a legit upgrade from Morrow as the throw-in, I would most certainly avoid this deal and enjoy the production you are going to get from your players.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Expert

In a dynasty league that counts points totaled at the end of the year...I hate this for you. Zetterberg is pretty consistent in his 70 GP and 70-75 points. Even with a slow-down Kessel should get to 70+ points making him equal to Zetterberg, less injury prone and younger.

Morrow has been a roto-monster over the years, but I agree with mounD in saying I don't see huge #s for him...let's be generous and say Morrow and Gagne are equal.

So far I have you trading roughly equal points and taking the older players who are all playing poorly right now...PLUS you're going to add Campbell for nothing whose finally back in a #1 role and thriving on a team that most picked to be leading the EAST from the butt-end.

Don't do this deal...PLEASE DON'T!
    10 Team [keep 10 + 4 prospects]
    Scoring F=1[g/a]; D=2[g], 1[a]; G=2[w], -1[L], 1[OT], 2[SO] Top 12 F, 6 D, 2 G count

Forwards
    Crosby, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Wheeler, Byfuglien, Hornqvist, Simmonds, Ladd, Zuccarello, Ribeiro, Desharnais, Semin, MacArthur, Moulson, Purcell, Soderberg, Dupuis
    Defense
    Keith, Goligoski, Carlson, Krug, Trouba, Streit, Pouliot, Ceci, Nurse, Martinez
    Goalie
    Fleury/Price/Rask

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

thanks for the reply guys!

will avoid it!
    Dynasty 12-Keeper League 27-player roster.. Most points at end of season. Must drop 5 at end and then draft 5.

Rosters: 17 Fwd, 7 D, 3 G
    Player: G A +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG PPA SHA
    Goalie: W OTL SOL SO

FWD: Datsyuk, Parise, Kessel, Kesler, Stepan, Saad, Lehtera, Spezza, Dubinsky, Franzen, Dupuis, Parenteau, Moulson, Chiasson, Soderberg, Eriksson, Hoffman, Kuznetsov

D: Karlsson, Giordano, Yandle, Edler, Josi, Schultz

G: Lehtonen, Anderson, Bobrovsky