Thread: My Staal Ward Havlat 4 Thorton Milalick Bryzzy

Dobber Sports Pro

Default My Staal Ward Havlat 4 Thorton Milalick Bryzzy

I have been trying to target Bryzzy as I love the Flyers a think he will be a top goalie this year. The other Gm Loves Staal and wants to move Thorton so here is what I have come up with.

Team in Sig

Thoughts?
    Year 18 keeper pool. 10 GM roto pool. Keep 2 Centers, 3 Wings,3 Defence,1 Goalie,1 extra. and Prospects up to 5 years after drafted if not activated.
    G, A ,PPG, PPA, Shots, Hits, Blocks, SHP,W, GAA, Sv%, SO ( goals and assist are worth 1.5 points) (shp worth .5)

Centers: S Aho, J.T Miller

Wings: M.Tkachuk, A.Svechnikov, Fiala, Giroux

Defence: Josi,Makar,Chychrun

Goalie: Georgiev

(IR)

Farm: Byfield, Byram, Mercer, Lundkvist Frost, Boldy, Comtois, Fabbro, Nemec , Barlow, Carlsson, Dvorsky,

2015 & 2016 BPKL CHAMPS!

Dobber Sports Expert

I really like this offer overall...for you. I think you wind up with the players in better situations to succeed which makes your club better...at least in the short-term. You get older so from a pure keeper standpoint you may not be winning this deal 3 years from now, but as long as you're competing now this should stand you in good stead.

The Michalek/Havlat side of the equation I have you losing, but I think you have to include this kind of appeal in order to land a SHARK and a FLYER for 2 CANES right now.
    10 Team [keep 10 + 4 prospects]
    Scoring F=1[g/a]; D=2[g], 1[a]; G=2[w], -1[L], 1[OT], 2[SO] Top 12 F, 6 D, 2 G count

Forwards
    Crosby, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Wheeler, Byfuglien, Hornqvist, Simmonds, Ladd, Zuccarello, Ribeiro, Desharnais, Semin, MacArthur, Moulson, Purcell, Soderberg, Dupuis
    Defense
    Keith, Goligoski, Carlson, Krug, Trouba, Streit, Pouliot, Ceci, Nurse, Martinez
    Goalie
    Fleury/Price/Rask