Thread: Price or Varly tomorrow 10/20

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Price or Varly tomorrow 10/20

Price has been really bad. Wins are a 10 point swing (+5 or -5) and the canadians look bad so far.

Have varly and lundy as my other 2, def starting lundy but not sure if i should go with varly or not

Dobber Sports Ninja

http://www.dobberhockey.com/index.ph...ht=dress+studs

Patience with Price... he will come around. That team is ravaged by injuries right now, but Camo should be back next week. Montreal played a dominant game last night, outshot the Sabres 40-20... so it's not like they're playing terrible.

I like the Habs vs Pens a lot more than Avs vs Hawks tomorrow night anyway.

Dress your studs!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'm pretty pro-Varly....but if I had to give an opinion.. in this case, Price would be my advice. (Plz note: I would roll the dice with Varlamov, but then again - I'm crazy like that, heh )

Pittsburgh will be playing without Letang, Malkin, and a laundry list of role-players. Varly will need to play like a hero against the Hawks, and have the team backing him up with solid play...so perhaps a bit longer odds there.

If the Av's do come out of Chicago with the win, they'll definitely be turning a few more heads around with their start to the season.

Good Luck.
    (Awww, screw logic - go with Varlamov...you know you wanna ! )

Dobber Sports Rookie

shit. forgot that mtl played the pens tomorrow.

as a pens fan who is attending the game......... playing varly cant cheer for mtl

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Why can't you cheer for the Pens and still play Price? Roster moves based on the heart doesn't win championships.