Thread: Help with Goalie Trade

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Help with Goalie Trade

Hey Guys,

My goaltending is weak and i want to get an elite goalie such as Bryzgalov or Lundquist. Who should i offer for the trade?
    Thanks

This is my team,

steven stamkos-C
    jeff carter-RW
    Bobby ryan-LW
    james neal-LW
    david backes-RW
    milan hejduk-F
    john tavares-F
    matt duchene-C
    mike green-D
    shea weber-D
    duncan keith-D
    erik karlsson-D
    paul stastny-Utility
    ryan whitney-BN
    stephen weiss-BN
    joni pitkanen-BN
    kari lehtonen-G
    Tuukka Rask-G

It is a yahoo 10 team league. H2H settings. Daily starts. the scoring is based on G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHG, GWG, SOG, HIT, W, GAA, SV%, SHO

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by soulja1791 View Post
    Hey Guys,

My goaltending is weak and i want to get an elite goalie such as Bryzgalov or Lundquist. Who should i offer for the trade?
    Thanks

This is my team,

steven stamkos-C
    jeff carter-RW
    Bobby ryan-LW
    james neal-LW
    david backes-RW
    milan hejduk-F
    john tavares-F
    matt duchene-C
    mike green-D
    shea weber-D
    duncan keith-D
    erik karlsson-D
    paul stastny-Utility
    ryan whitney-BN
    stephen weiss-BN
    joni pitkanen-BN
    kari lehtonen-G
    Tuukka Rask-G

It is a yahoo 10 team league. H2H settings. Daily starts. the scoring is based on G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHG, GWG, SOG, HIT, W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    Well I own Bryz in one of my leagues and off your team ,for me to even think about moving him,it would take Tavares,Karlsson and Rask,as I would want a goalie in return.That is if this is a full keeper league.I don't think you can give up Stammer,but Ryan/Tavares/Karlsson/Rask would be the players most interesting after him.My .02
    2010 and 2014 IceHoles League champion
    16 Team Dynasty League,H2H Scoring 1.5 PTS g,1 PT assist,PPG + 1 additional,SHG +1.5 Additional,.1 pts per PIM wins 4 pts shutout 3 pts ga -1 sv .08
    C Backes,Bonino,Lee ,Nelson,Tierney
    LW Cammalerri,Benn,Kunitz,Zetterberg
    RW Kessel,Hossa,Pominville,Saad
    D Barrie,OEL,McDonagh,Josi,Chara
    G Luongo,Rinne,Allen
    Minors Buchnivich,Kempe,H.Samuelsson,Kapanen,Lindell,Were nski,Sproul,M.Jones,S.Williams,Gillies,Darling

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Your probably gonna have to start with a Carter/Ryan and one of your top 3 defensemen. I might hold the line right now. Lehtonen is off to a great start and Rask is gonna get 25 starts min. on a really good team. Is there a minimum start per week??
    9 Teams, 6 Keepers, 18 Player Roster (10F,6D,2G)
    Points Only G(1),A(1) Goalies W(2), SO(3)

F: E. Cole, Getzlaf, Perry, Marleau, Ryder, Giroux, Wheeler, M. Lucic, S. Hartnell, Kunitz

D: Visnovsky, Burns, Pieterangelo, Hamhuis, Leddy, J-Bo

G: Luongo, T. Thomas

Ir: Backstrom, Koivu

Keep 5 and a Franchise Goalie.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by WingNutUpNorth View Post
    Well I own Bryz in one of my leagues and off your team ,for me to even think about moving him,it would take Tavares,Karlsson and Rask,as I would want a goalie in return.That is if this is a full keeper league.I don't think you can give up Stammer,but Ryan/Tavares/Karlsson/Rask would be the players most interesting after him.My .02
    Wow....thats a special league your in there.
    Tavares and Karlsson for the best keeper league goalie Lundqvist seems fair to me. Do NOT give tavares and karlsson for Bryzgalov...wait to see if he's another disappointing flyer goalie before paying that crazy price.
    Contract Fantrax 14 teams, 8 keepers. 4 max lifers +/-
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 1F. 5D,2G....5Reserves.
    Goal heavy. G=3.5 A=2 Add 0.5pts for D.
    Goalies:W=3,SO=4,start=2,Save=.1
    Assist +4, OF loss +1 loss= -1 Goal against -1
    C:MACKINNON,Kadri,Rossi,Thompson
    LW: KANE,HUBERDEAU,Marchand,kotkaniemi,Colton,N.Robert son
    RW:KUCHEROV,RANTANEN,Kessel,Bjorkstrand
    FOX,BURNS,Jones,Girard,lundkist,Hanafin
    G:CAMPBELL,Swayman
    Minors:Mctavish,Johnson

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by ddp View Post
    Wow....thats a special league your in there.
    Tavares and Karlsson for the best keeper league goalie Lundqvist seems fair to me. Do NOT give tavares and karlsson for Bryzgalov...wait to see if he's another disappointing flyer goalie before paying that crazy price.
    Goalies are irreplaceable in this league,you have to extract maximum value if you move one,an elite one that is.I acquired Rinne last year about 3/4 of the way thru the season....The Price was Marleau and Karlsson....The result,with 3 stud goalies,I won the league pretty easily.Player value is in the eye of the beholder and if a team is desperate for a elite goalie,you have to make them pay the price for it.
    2010 and 2014 IceHoles League champion
    16 Team Dynasty League,H2H Scoring 1.5 PTS g,1 PT assist,PPG + 1 additional,SHG +1.5 Additional,.1 pts per PIM wins 4 pts shutout 3 pts ga -1 sv .08
    C Backes,Bonino,Lee ,Nelson,Tierney
    LW Cammalerri,Benn,Kunitz,Zetterberg
    RW Kessel,Hossa,Pominville,Saad
    D Barrie,OEL,McDonagh,Josi,Chara
    G Luongo,Rinne,Allen
    Minors Buchnivich,Kempe,H.Samuelsson,Kapanen,Lindell,Were nski,Sproul,M.Jones,S.Williams,Gillies,Darling

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for your replies and i forgot to mention that it is not a keeper league, its standard as we draft new players every season. Also there is a minimum start of 3 times when it comes to goalies. SO does that change any of your decisions?
    thanks
    Last edited by soulja1791; October 12, 2011 at 7:29 PM.