Thread: Kulemin's worth?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Kulemin's worth?

Been targeting a LW for Kulemin and a team has 3 decent ones in my pool.They are JVR,Downie and Tedenby. Worth wise what is he worth in your opinion compared to these 3 players, i.e are any worth it straightup for him.This is for the league in my sig.Input appreciated fellas.Thanks BTW Kulemin was moved to RW As was Marchand.
    2010 and 2014 IceHoles League champion
    16 Team Dynasty League,H2H Scoring 1.5 PTS g,1 PT assist,PPG + 1 additional,SHG +1.5 Additional,.1 pts per PIM wins 4 pts shutout 3 pts ga -1 sv .08
    C Backes,Bonino,Lee ,Nelson,Tierney
    LW Cammalerri,Benn,Kunitz,Zetterberg
    RW Kessel,Hossa,Pominville,Saad
    D Barrie,OEL,McDonagh,Josi,Chara
    G Luongo,Rinne,Allen
    Minors Buchnivich,Kempe,H.Samuelsson,Kapanen,Lindell,Were nski,Sproul,M.Jones,S.Williams,Gillies,Darling

Dobber Sports Prodigy

First of all I want to say you have a great team those goalies are amazing. Secondly Kulemin in my mind is worth more than downie, he is cloese to Tedenby but I feel heis still better and JVR is very divfficult to get, people tend to overvalue his up side. I would just keep Kulemin and I think the team you have could easily win.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for the kind words,and think your analysis is spot on.I think people are viewing JVR as a pt per game forward (which I believe he will never be),I think he has good 70 pt upside,but people are going bananas over his postseason last yr,which gives him out of this world hype.I'm not actively trying to move Kuly per se,but the other owner seems to want him bad,and was seeing I he would pony up to get him.Thanks for your input.Rep awarded.
    2010 and 2014 IceHoles League champion
    16 Team Dynasty League,H2H Scoring 1.5 PTS g,1 PT assist,PPG + 1 additional,SHG +1.5 Additional,.1 pts per PIM wins 4 pts shutout 3 pts ga -1 sv .08
    C Backes,Bonino,Lee ,Nelson,Tierney
    LW Cammalerri,Benn,Kunitz,Zetterberg
    RW Kessel,Hossa,Pominville,Saad
    D Barrie,OEL,McDonagh,Josi,Chara
    G Luongo,Rinne,Allen
    Minors Buchnivich,Kempe,H.Samuelsson,Kapanen,Lindell,Were nski,Sproul,M.Jones,S.Williams,Gillies,Darling

Dobber Sports Padawan

If the owner really wants Kulemin, I would definitely try to swap him for JVR. Kulemin is a decent player but he is a 60pt guy max while JVR will be at least a 70pt in my mind. So I would make that trade (don't know if the other guy would go for it) in a heartbeat.

Dobber Sports Ace

ya i agree that if u can get JVR for kulemin then go for it, even if JVR doesnt produce as much as some expect this year u could flip him for way more then u could get in return for kulemin. the other 2 you mentioned IMO are not even close to the value of JVR
    10 Team Yahoo Semi Keeper H2H Daily lineups (Keep 5 Vets & 5 Rookies), Play 3C, 3RW, 3LW, 4D, 2G daily

C-Giroux, Matthews (R), Petterson, Barzal (R)
    LW-Rakell
    RW-Tarasenko, Aho (R), Boser (R)
    D-Subban, Werenski (R)
    G-

Stats Counted:

G, A, PPG, PPA, SHG, SHA, +/-, GWG, SOG, Hits, Blocks, PIM
    Wins, Saves, Goals Against, Shutouts

Rookies Eligible till 170 GP