Weiss plus 5 now what a wipe out.

Dobber Sports Sage

+6 just nasty

I got Flash for next to nothing in the off-season... WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Expert

This team is so much fun, you can´t believe how it feel after so many years of flat out suckieness.

But we should keep our expectiations low and don´t put too much pressure on the team.

That first line is amazing right now but besides Weiss who might have a 70 point campaign calculate conservative with Flash and Steeg. I said they hit 50 and 55 before the season started and was laughed from several others. I stick to that prediction and maybe they add another 5-10 points.

The guy that needs to get a ton of credit is still Brian Campbell who is simply amazing setting up the guy and starting all plays.

To the guy who asked about Clemmenson. He flat out played brilliant. He faced more shots than Lehtonen.

I´m still not taking Garrison seriously but i might end up wrong.

Matt Bradley got injured, expect Michael Repik to be called up.

Evgeni Dadonov with goal number two in game number two, is making a strong case to stay up.

Another effort that was overlooked last night was the awesome play of Mike Santorelli who will score in bunches if he continues his play.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Expert

Short version today. Panthers lose vs. STL. First line scoreless like expected ( slumping every three games). Santorelli continues to play great same goes for Dadonov who is making a strong case.

Theodore was solid again.

Let´s move on and see what happens against PIT.

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    Short version today. Panthers lose vs. STL. First line scoreless like expected ( slumping every three games). Santorelli continues to play great same goes for Dadonov who is making a strong case.

Theodore was solid again.

Let´s move on and see what happens against PIT.
    Really every 3rd game?
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by newper114 View Post
    Really every 3rd game?
    So far they went scoreless ca. every third game yep

So i expect goals from line one on Saturday.

The Magnificent One

Interesting to know. Well I need a big night from the flash so let's do it!
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Sage

There at it again. Couple goals, still early in the 2nd. Have you Florida fans come up with a nick name for the best line in hockey yet.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Expert

Is it arrogant to say "win like expected"?

I guess it´s a tad too much but the "Lunch Line" was there again.

But this time there were several great games. Bergenheim had arguably the best game as a Panther. Santorelli and Dadonov keep looking great. Lil Geno is making a strong case right now.

Mike Weaver had a brilliant game after some slumping ones and on top of that THeodore is rock solid.

But still i can´t believe how good Kris Versteegs stickhandling seems to be.

On a Panthers blog Litterboxcats there was posted that line i wanted to share with you:

" Kris Versteeg's got some absolutely sick hands. SICK HANDS. Not like, you know, gross looking. Sick as in, "This guy could stickhandle some thread through a needle's head. And then cross-stitch his name into your knickers and call it an autograph.""

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    Is it arrogant to say "win like expected"?

I guess it´s a tad too much but the "Lunch Line" was there again.

But this time there were several great games. Bergenheim had arguably the best game as a Panther. Santorelli and Dadonov keep looking great. Lil Geno is making a strong case right now.

Mike Weaver had a brilliant game after some slumping ones and on top of that THeodore is rock solid.

But still i can´t believe how good Kris Versteegs stickhandling seems to be.

On a Panthers blog Litterboxcats there was posted that line i wanted to share with you:

" Kris Versteeg's got some absolutely sick hands. SICK HANDS. Not like, you know, gross looking. Sick as in, "This guy could stickhandle some thread through a needle's head. And then cross-stitch his name into your knickers and call it an autograph.""

You forgot to mention an absolutely stand-out game imo from former MVP Jose Theodore. Anytime you surrender 41 Shots on goal, and tons of prime-scoring chances to the Pittsburgh Penguins, you have to count on your goalie to have a great effort. Tonight, Jose Theodore was the best goalie on the ice. One stop in particular, on a cross-ice feed from Malkin to Neal, Theodore read the play beautifully and was in perfect position to extend and make the save on Neal's quick one timer from the right circle. Just a great game overall from both teams tonight, but the Panthers just wanted it more when it came down to the wire. A couple minutes after a goal-mouth scramble around their own net [in which the Panthers fought tooth and nail to keep the puck out of their own net] they were the beneficiaries of a goal-mouth scramble at the opposite net. Great effort tonight, and as a die-hard Penguins fan until the day I die, I have to take my hat off to the Florida Panthers.

Cheers.
    MounD - Double Threat FHL (18-19 champs)

10-Team Yahoo daily H2H Dynasty
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 7Bn (IR)
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, SOG, FW, HIT, BLK // W, Sv, GAA, Sv%, SHO

C: Bergeron, Barkov, Aho, Point, Kadri
    LW: Marchand, Landeskog, Hertl, Marchessault
    RW: Stamkos, Tarasenko, Laine, Palmieri
    D: Carlson, Letang, Dumba, Weber, Pietrangelo, Ristolainen, Byfuglien*
    G: Bobrovsky, Holtby, Lehner, Greiss-Varlamov

Farm: Turcotte, Cozens, Denisenko, Newhook // Sandin, Jokiharju, Dobson, K'Andre // Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Star

Just grabbed Santorelli off the wire.

Can you fill me in regarding his upside, production this year, etc? I'm hoping last season wasn't an anomaly.

I assume he is a lock as the #2 center, but also locked into only 2nd PP time, too. Is there any chance they try to spread out the scoring a little and move Weiss down?

Any info appreciated
    Last edited by loco man; November 20, 2011 at 11:03 PM.
    20 Team Dynasty League - POINTS ONLY (Champion - 2017, 2016, 2015)

Goalie: W (3.5) SO (4) L (-1)
    Daily starts: 9 Fwd, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Guentzel Tkachuk Larkin
    Couture Palmieri Zucker
    Wilson Beauvillier Labanc
    Leivo Joseph Sprong

Barrie Morrissey Montour
    Butcher Murray Bayreuther

Fleury
    Domingue

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by loco man View Post
    Just grabbed Santorelli off the wire.

Can you fill me in regarding his upside, production this year, etc? I'm hoping last season wasn't an anomaly.

I assume he is a lock as the #2 center, but also locked into only 2nd PP time, too. Is there any chance they try to spread out the scoring a little and move Weiss down?

Any info appreciated
    Hey mate,
    congratz to the grab of Mike. I don´t think you´ll get dissapointed.

No there is no chance Weiss will be on line two. That first unit is just playing so good together they can´t salvage the chemistry here.

But on the other hand Santorelli now has Dadonov by his side which he played great with last season. Plus Samuelsson should return and take over the spot left on the wing. Which is a huge upgrade here.

Santorelli had 40 points last season was injured early this season but since he was put back on line two he looked great. Creative as always, lots of SOG and an eye for the open guy. At the minimum he will be back on 0,5 PPG pace like last season. But i could see a little more coming it´s only his second season in the NHL.

Dobber Sports Expert

Hockeysfuture ranks the Panthers the Nr.1 farm system. Rightfully though.
    If you want to know anything more about Panthers prospects let me the names and i see what i can do for you.

The Magnificent One

Sorry buddy but looks like tonight your 3 game topline score frenzy will end. Sad to see it end as I own flash but I also own brodeur and a devil fan! As I posted in the devils section tonight should be interesting!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Hey key,

Wanna give me some insight on Gudbranson?