Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Panthers

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Florida Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I was watching most of this game and I heard the announcer say near the end of the game that Pirri had taken something like 10 shots but only 3 made it on goal. He was generating chances but the execution wasn't great.

Either way, this was a fun game to watch.
    You and me have a completley diffrent understanding of fun.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Expert

At frist this game felt like:anigif_enhanced-buzz-4396-1405693780-4.gif

But after that it was quite okay. Games like these must be one so nothing fancy here:

The Gud: Gudbranson and Campbell especially but the whole D including Montoya and our 4th line especially Brickley who got robbed for his very first NHL goal by the refs but got the revenge later on. Kid will be in the NHL for a long time!

The Blad: Barkov good offensivly bad on D, very rare to say that. Jagr too fancy with the passing, he got Huberdeau syndrome.

The Ugly: Bolland was crappy on D, Pirri and Huberdeau stank again.

Dobber Sports Icon

Has Alex Petrovic become the #3 dman for the Panthers? How is he looking as I have been very high on him for a few years.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Has Alex Petrovic become the #3 dman for the Panthers? How is he looking as I have been very high on him for a few years.
    That might be streching it a bit. He is our 6th D and has played good at that. Gallant loves to shuffle the top bottom pairings,though. He has looked really solid so far and the D is the most consistent one of our game and Petro plays a huge part in it. In the long run he will replace Mitchell as the middle pairing D i guess.

Dobber Sports Expert

Yes a win is a win is a win. But while Buffalo is indeed improved and Eichel is a stud the next four games will be a lot tougher. This was basicially a must win for a playoff contender.

The Gud: Barkov was by far the best player on the ice. Jagr was great, so was our D and Lu also a good game by our new 4th line again.
    The Blad: Middle lines were meh, only guy that looked above average was Smith.
    The Ugly: Bolland sucked and Huberdeau and Pirri sucked again. Really bad start for both of the guys, they need to pick it up soon. Huberdeau is playing solid defensifly but he bascially had zero goal chances this year so far.

Dobber Sports Expert

Sorry for missing the Dallas game, i was out of time attending a 103rd birthday.

For the Pens game:

It was an expected outcome. Sadly our offensive woes are still there. Start shooting boys!The Refs were special this night as well...what a joke to not give that goal f.e.

The Gud: Our 4th line led by Connor Brickley. If i see him scratched again i will riot!( Sadly only in the internet), Luuu, Barkov looks great.Guds also continues to improve his game.
    The Blad:R. Smith looks solid, most of the D was okay too.
    The Ugly:Bolland Trochek Jokinen line has been crap for some time now. Huberdeau and Pirri again no shows. Bjugstad struggeling too.Mitchell struggeling.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    Sorry for missing the Dallas game, i was out of time attending a 103rd birthday.

For the Pens game:

It was an expected outcome. Sadly our offensive woes are still there. Start shooting boys!The Refs were special this night as well...what a joke to not give that goal f.e.

The Gud: Our 4th line led by Connor Brickley. If i see him scratched again i will riot!( Sadly only in the internet), Luuu, Barkov looks great.Guds also continues to improve his game.
    The Blad:R. Smith looks solid, most of the D was okay too.
    The Ugly:Bolland Trochek Jokinen line has been crap for some time now. Huberdeau and Pirri again no shows. Bjugstad struggeling too.Mitchell struggeling.
    That Bolland contract keeps looking better and better

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by rangerfan2430 View Post
    That Bolland contract keeps looking better and better
    Sad part is that IMO he has been the best part of this line...

Dobber Sports Expert

This team is driving me nuts. Itīs bascially feels like itīs over now.

Barkov probably out for a long time will be it IMO. Best player gone and the team looks like crap.
    Why in hell Kampfer was in for Petro is beyond me.

The Gud: Pirri trending upward( still not really a good game), Lu.
    The Blad overall was mediocre besides Mitchell and Campbell who sucked. Jagr was okay.
    The Ugly: Bjugstad looking rusty but will be fine over the season. Kampfer was really bad. Bolland makes we wanna puke. Jokinen is slow as molasses. Tro feels like a one trick pony again. 4th line not there nothing and last but not least freaking Huberdeau! Get that guy traded i canīt stand him anymore! Over out no patience anymore. He canīt be playing first line and be our worst player. Stick him on the 3rd and move on.

Tallon should lose some sleep cause this might very well be his last season. Get ready to trade Jagr,Campbell and Mitchell at the deadline..

- - - Updated - - -

This team is driving me nuts. Itīs bascially feels like itīs over now.

Barkov probably out for a long time will be it IMO. Best player gone and the team looks like crap.
    Why in hell Kampfer was in for Petro is beyond me.

The Gud: Pirri trending upward( still not really a good game), Lu.
    The Blad overall was mediocre besides Mitchell and Campbell who sucked. Jagr was okay.
    The Ugly: Bjugstad looking rusty but will be fine over the season. Kampfer was really bad. Bolland makes we wanna puke. Jokinen is slow as molasses. Tro feels like a one trick pony again. 4th line not there nothing and last but not least freaking Huberdeau! Get that guy traded i canīt stand him anymore! Over out no patience anymore. He canīt be playing first line and be our worst player. Stick him on the 3rd and move on.

Tallon should lose some sleep cause this might very well be his last season. Get ready to trade Jagr,Campbell and Mitchell at the deadline..

Dobber Sports Expert

Well they roared back. Maybe Gallant finally realizes that Bjugstad and Huberdeau should be kept together and Barkov and Jagr.

The Gud: Big Cubano was awesome. Guds is developing in a leader. Howden is sooo fast. Huberdeau with his first good game of the season,
    THe Blad: Bolland with the goal and a good period but overall meh again. THe D didnīt look too sharp tonight IMO.
    THe UGly: Jokinen had a crappy one and MItchell seems to struggle quite a bit,

Dobber Sports Expert

A win is a win is a win. I repeat myself but we played a bad game but that Avs team is a lock for bottom 3 IMO. Such a bad hockeyteam.

The Gud: Trochek, Luongo and Reilly Smith were absolutly awesome. Campbell,Kulikov,Guds,Ek and Mitchell looked solid as well.
    The Blad: Jokinen with a nice A but overall not involved enough. Pirri not much involved either.
    The Ugly: Bolland, Huberdeau ( did he play?) and Petrovic with a stinker. Not to mention Thornton who is not belonging in the NHL anymore.

Dobber Sports Expert

Loss was expected with Jagr out but they played sloppy all night. Hope Kuli is alright.

The gud: Shaw,Tro and Howden looked good. Bjugger with a goal.
    The Blad:Bolland was okay.
    The Ugly: Jokinen, , THornton is a liability. And Pirri and Huberdeau continue to suck.

The Wolverine

Really appreciate these updates, keytolife. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Really appreciate these updates, keytolife. Thanks.
    I'll echo horrorfan's comments. Nice to get updates from guys who follow their teams closely.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Expert

Thank very much for the kind words. I will happily continue the coverage.

For tonight: It was a good game. Sadly lost but the refs one sided refing was a big part of it. That was at least 4 non called high sticks.

THe Gud: Jokinen was great tonight, Montoya looks really good this year and our D was really strong, starting at the forwards MacKenzie and Howden especially. Kulikov and Guds are far improved.
    The Blad: Bolland once again okay. Grimaldi didnīt look to good IMO better on the 3v3 though.
    The Ugly: Same old same old but Huberdeau and Pirri suck this year. Tro was not very noticable either.