Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Panthers

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Florida Panthers

Gnaaar. Not a 8-1 CLB but still this were the old Panthers. Pathetic. Why in hell would one break up the Hubs-Bjugstad- Pirri line??? I am beyond confused.

For anyone asking regarding the low amount of time of Barkov that was discussed on the main boards. He blocked a shot and got injured while doing it. Apparently nothing serious, so expect 10-20 weeks.

The Gud: Aaron Ekblad is awesome, Al Montoya, Mitchell and Guds played good
    The Blad: Canīt blame Hubs on this one. He got hit early but fought through it. Hayes also solid.
    The Ugly: Kulikov with a brainfart. Trochek with a very bad game. Bjugs and Pirri with a stinker, decided to not shoot again. Bergenheim and Flash very bad as well.And the headcoach deserves to be blamed for this loss for breaking up the producing top line.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Stud

Just when you think the Panthers and Bjugstad were trending in the right direction, Gallant pulls out something like this. The Cats have 4 games this week so I'm still hoping to get decent production from Bjugstad.
    Yahoo! 1 year league, 9 teams, Points only [G (3pts), A (2pts), PPP (1pt), Hits (0.1pt) *** W (4pts), Goals Against (-2pts), SV (0.2pt), SO (3pms)
    C: McDavid, Couturier, Kopitar, D.Strome
    LW: Guentzel, Connor, Miller, Kaprizov
    RW: Stamkos, Stone, Teravainen, Tatar
    D: Dahlin, Theodore, Andersson, Dumba
    G: Shersterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Ninja

I find myself really rooting for the Panthers this year. Lots of guys to like on the roster.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Big win tonight, though the Red Wings made things interesting. Trochek is becoming one of my favorite underrated players. They just CAN'T send him down now after the way he's been playing can they?

Luongo is also amazing. Pretty happy for him being there right now and the team having some success.

Ekblad is fulfilling the hype for sure. What he's doing at his age right now is an historically impressive season if he can keep it up.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Big win tonight, though the Red Wings made things interesting. Trochek is becoming one of my favorite underrated players. They just CAN'T send him down now after the way he's been playing can they?

Luongo is also amazing. Pretty happy for him being there right now and the team having some success.

Ekblad is fulfilling the hype for sure. What he's doing at his age right now is an historically impressive season if he can keep it up.
    Thanks for filling in. Canīt agree more. Ekblad looks like... ah i just keep my mouth shut and just relax sit back and hope we have him for the rest of his career.

This team is still somewhat bipolar. You lose against a CLB team that has lost four in a row in a patethic effort just to win against a winstreaking Detroit that is red hot with a great game.

Barkov was out with a hand injury.
    McCoshen and Downing both got invited to the US WJC team.
    And Luu at it again: Strombone ‏@strombone1

Thank you @DaveBolland for holding the flashlight while I showered this morning at the Joe during the power outage... #friends #buddysystem

The Gud: Trocheck responded after a very bad game with a 3 point night. He was a buzzing bea out there. Ekblast with another goal in front of his parents. Jimmy Hayes looking awesome for a 3rd liner ( That trade was clearly a win win)

The Blad: Olsen needs to get some praise, he has played solid latley and had far less brainfarts.

The Ugly: Thomas Fleischmannīs missed chance should be gifed quite soon a creating internet hype. It was a piece of beauty. Mitchell deserves some bashing today for that stupid 4 min roughing penalty he took for nothing.

Banned

Florida is currently sitting in the last playoff spot in the East, ahead of Philadelphia, Columbus, Washington and the NYR, teams that most predicted would be playoff teams

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    Florida is currently sitting in the last playoff spot in the East, ahead of Philadelphia, Columbus, Washington and the NYR, teams that most predicted would be playoff teams
    Sadly not true, while we got games in hand we are in the 3rd spot in the wildcard race atm three points behind Boston with three games in hand.

Banned

you're right, i forgot about the new seeding format

Dobber Sports Ninja

Are there any good Panthers blogs out there I can follow?

Dobber Sports Expert

Best sources for Panthers info if you are really intrested in the team goes like this:

a) Hfboards team forum. By far and i say by far the best source with the best info you can get. Bascially every article out there will get linked the second its out.
    b)http://www.litterboxcats.com/ is the best blog. Especially the comment section. Every other blog is actually quite bad. Not worth reading theratrick etc.
    c) Twitterwise https://twitter.com/georgerichards is the go to guy. Harvey ( https://twitter.com/hfialkov) is a lot of fun but not nearly as reliable.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    Best sources for Panthers info if you are really intrested in the team goes like this:

a) Hfboards team forum. By far and i say by far the best source with the best info you can get. Bascially every article out there will get linked the second its out.
    b)http://www.litterboxcats.com/ is the best blog. Especially the comment section. Every other blog is actually quite bad. Not worth reading theratrick etc.
    c) Twitterwise https://twitter.com/georgerichards is the go to guy. Harvey ( https://twitter.com/hfialkov) is a lot of fun but not nearly as reliable.
    Thanks, I'll start checking them out more.

Dobber Sports Expert

42-9 shots after the first period. Bobrobsky was in godmode and there is not much to blame the for actually. Sloppy 1st period and bad Luu night otherwise they went crazy. CLB has our number it seems. Bob has a goal average under 2 against the Meows. And this team canīt win in the SO.

The Gud: The Bjuggernaut! He seems to either disappear or go crazy out there latley. Can he do single point nights?/ Aaron Ekblad is so damned good... Tro, Hayes, Jussi all peppered Bob. Huby with a solid night. ( Still not used to it)
    The Blad:
    The Ugly: Thomas Fleischman got points but still managed to be the worst player on the ice missing a boatload of freebies tonight while being responsible for the CLB goals as well. What a game..., Luuu with a crappy night.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Tough to see them lose last night. The Bluejackets are some sort of Kryptonite for the Panthers.

Dobber Sports Expert

This Ekblad kid....

It was Buffalo but nevertheless a win is a win is a win. And we are sitting 1 spot behind the wildcards spot from Boston, who got two points more but we have three games in hand on them.

The gud: Bjugstad continues to roll. On pace for 38 goals this year! Ekblad with a 3-point night, close to surpassing the franchise record for rookie D scoring already. Flash needs to be noticed since he played a good game.
    The Blad: Kopecky showing hustle. And all the vets with a solid contribution. JJ finally with a point again.
    The Ugly: Pirri had a bad game IMO but it wasnīt brutal.

BTW its still kinda odd to post more wins than losses. But i can really can get used to this.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Only got to watch half the game last night.

Lots to like there, but really thought that Huberdeau was starting to look more and more like a player as the season rolls along. Doing little things well. He has a long way to go, but there are some good signs there.