Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Panthers

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Florida Panthers

Rocco sent down after a some good games. Bergenheim and Bolland are the returning ones as per Richards.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Administrator

In my dynasty league I've had both Erixon and Trocheck get benched for no reason. Sucks randomly losing games in H2H...

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    In my dynasty league I've had both Erixon and Trocheck get benched for no reason. Sucks randomly losing games in H2H...
    Tro benching sadly was expected and so was the result. With two guys back, who in their right mind would keep the best line intact and play Trochek over Sidney "The Kid" Upshall? Gallant, sadly...

Nah, kidding but our team is about politics atm. Trochek and Pirri will get scratched a lot as long as no trade happens. It sucks but you should be aware of this. Trochek has not arrived fully yet. The moment Flash, Bergenheim, Upshall or Kopecky get shipped you can trust them to play him.

Stupid game. Minny wanted this and we sucked. Not much to say tonight.

The Gud: Kulikov had a good game.
    The Blad:
    The Ugly: Upshall breaking up the chemistry.., Mitchell with his first bad game. Robak with a superbad game.

Dobber Sports Deity

Does it really get much worse than this for the Florida Panthers franchise?

https://twitter.com/ChadGraff/status/537077709776506880

The Minnesota Wild played a road game in front of 8,426 tonight.
    The AHL Iowa Wild played a road game in front of 9,510 Saturday.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    Tro benching sadly was expected and so was the result. With two guys back, who in their right mind would keep the best line intact and play Trochek over Sidney "The Kid" Upshall? Gallant, sadly...

Nah, kidding but our team is about politics atm. Trochek and Pirri will get scratched a lot as long as no trade happens. It sucks but you should be aware of this. Trochek has not arrived fully yet. The moment Flash, Bergenheim, Upshall or Kopecky get shipped you can trust them to play him.
    It really is stupid. He was playing extremely well and was delivering stuff that the Panthers need. And from the dynasty league perspective I never look at one of his outings and see bad numbers. Always something good coming from him.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    It really is stupid. He was playing extremely well and was delivering stuff that the Panthers need. And from the dynasty league perspective I never look at one of his outings and see bad numbers. Always something good coming from him.
    No doubt about it. Hang onto him mate! He will be a player in this league and iīm looking forward to the homn grown team that one day will include Trocheck,Grimaldi,Rau,Matheson,MacCoshen etc.

It will take some time but it will happen. They will free up that spot for Trocheck at the very latest at the deadline.

Dobber Sports Expert

@GeorgeRichards: #FlaPanthers working Brandon Pirri on the wing now; on top line with Bjugstad and Huberdeau

Please let this work like i expect it.

Administrator

You must be happy to see this, no? Would you care to share your outlook on Trocheck/Grimaldi/Pirri?

Harvey Fialkov @hfialkov · 2h 2 hours ago
    A team source confirmed the Panthers r trying to trade some unnamed vets to make room for players like Trocheck and Grimaldi. #flapanthers

One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure Fleischmann is at top of list. Perhaps Bergenheim and Kopyecky as well. #FlaPanthers
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Dobber Sports Stud

Dear Santa,

This Christmas please send Flash to the Penguins to play with Crosby.

Sincerely, Potatoetree
    [SIZE=1][I] 10 Team H2H Roto (Start 3C,3LW,3RW,5D,4Bench,2G in bold)
    C: Kopitar, Getzlaf, Haula
    LW: Vrana, Svechnikov, Bertuzzi
    RW: Brown, Kase, Rakell
    D: Burns, Giordano, Hedman, Gustafsson, Josi
    G: Vasilevskiy, Rittich
    "Bench":
    IR: Malkin

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by potatoetree View Post
    Dear Santa,

This Christmas please send Flash to the Penguins to play with Crosby.

Sincerely, Potatoetree
    That's on my list too. I've been pretty good this year as well. Hopefully I get rewarded.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by chillyh View Post
    You must be happy to see this, no? Would you care to share your outlook on Trocheck/Grimaldi/Pirri?

A team source confirmed the Panthers r trying to trade some unnamed vets to make room for players like Trocheck and Grimaldi. #flapanthers

One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure Fleischmann is at top of list. Perhaps Bergenheim and Kopyecky as well. #FlaPanthers
    Its Harvey. Not much more than an Eklund rumor. Let me know if Richards is tweeting this as well then things get intresting.

And for those wishing Flash to the Pens, i hope you wish this mainly because of fantasy hockey to ship him of. Otherwise you will be underwhelmed.

As for the veterans that might be traded:

Flash: Currently is the worst of them and the one i want gone the most. He is not a top-6 guy anymore and has regressed a lot he is doing okay as a grinder though. There might be intrest because of his former self.
    Kopecky: I want him gone the least, he is good at the PK and a solid but overpaid 4th liner.
    Upshall: Probably the most complete guy, he is a very good 3rd liner forced into a top 6 role on too much money. I can see him gaining intrest but i think Gallant likes him too much.
    Bergenheim: Probably the guy you want to trade for as a Penguins fan. Much better choice than Flash. He is cheaper and a better offensive player then Flash atm.

As for how a trade would probably look like: One of the above + Olsen or Robak for an expirienced 5th-6th D. Martin comes to mind.

As for the projections for Trochek/Grimaldi/Pirri

Pirri: He should have the safest spot on the team, but he needs to convert to LW fully and i cross my fingers it works out, he might become a top 6 winger. Very natural goal scorer that is selfish but thats not a problem but a good thing in a team that has 99% non selfish players.
    Tro: Most exiting guy atm, he def. is ready but has no spot on the team and that might not change unless there is a trade and he converts to wing as well. The only other option i see is letting Bjugstad play some wing. He will be a player in this league and a really good one, he might sadly be the one that might get traded one day if he canīt convert to the wing.
    Grimaldi: He is the biggest talent but he still needs time in the NHL, they should not and will not rush him but one day in the not that distant future he will be a top6 winger and he will be a decent one. He is lightning fast, his height seems not to hurt and he is creative as hell. He needs to work on his defensive part of the game,though.

Dream scenario would be a full homemade top 6 one day:
    Pirri Barkov Grimaldi
    Hubs Bjugstad Trochek

Maybe trade Hubs for someone more gritty like E.Kane? Can i dream?

Dobber Sports Expert

A win is a win is a win.

Snoozefest out there but overall good effort. Why Bergenheim was in the top 6 is beyond me, same goes for Hayes scratched.

The Gud: Huberdeau-Bjustad-Pirri line looked great. Barkov despite not appearing on the scoreboard with his best game in a long time, 4 shots and a lot of great passes to Bergenheim who would have not hit the Rocky Mountains with a puck if he was standing in front of them. Our whole D was great so were Luuu and Cubano.
    The Blad: Tro was solid.
    The Ugly: Thomas FLeischmann and Bergy with crappy games. Boyes not really on his game latley either.

Dobber Sports Expert

Dear readers,

this was the single best game the Panthers have played this season and if they can keep this up, we are talking playoff hockey, no joke. Damn this was exiting, the Ottawa guys were shocked at what happend. Should have been 8-2 or something like that. Anderson looked like a hockeygod out there.

The Gud:
    Mark these words: Best player on the ice tonight was Huberdeau!!!! And i am so happy about it, he finally did what everyone is asking him to do and just shot instead of passing every damned puck. He looked so impressive and dangerous out there it could have been Huberdeau from two years ago.
    The other guy obviously needs to be singled out was Trochek, who makes it tougher each day to ever send him back to the AHL. Bolland might need to get used to playing wing soon.
    Thornton was so much enrgy tonight. They should have allowed them to fight. Coming back to play after such a huge cut after the puck to the face speaks volumes as well. I love the signing so far.
    But actually everyone besides "The Ugly" was good tonight. Hayes with another goal,Cubano with big saves,Pirri and Bjugs with tons of work, Barkov looked solid and got an A.
    The Blad: //
    The Ugly: Campbell should get his heard out of his *** and start playing hockey again. These mistakes are unacceptable.

We play Columbus next after they lost 12 out of their last 14 games. So expect a 6-0 win for CLB next.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Actually watched this game and was pleasantly surprised by the play of Huberdeau. I thought he was getting into the dirty areas and making plays, good on him. I thought Boyes looked pretty good too, he was everywhere. Hope the young cats can keep it going.

Administrator

Trocheck and Hayes should never get scratched again!