Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Panthers

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Florida Panthers

This team looks suprisingly better than it has for ages. Yes the offense is not existent but that D is something else. Once again really bad calls against us, but it seems we need to earn respect first otherwise the opponent teams are allowed to do whatever they want to.

Bolland,Barkov,Pirri,Bergenheim and Huberdeau were out tonight.

The Gud: Everyone , especially Ekblad,Guds,MacKenzie and Jokinen were strong. And Luuuuu obv. was on another level. His GA since the Nj game is sooo strong.
    The Blad:Robak as a forward looked solid. Rocco looked lightning on O and bad on D.
    The Ugly:Upshall stop your stupid penalities and Olsen is simply not a very good D.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Expert

Another good game on D and a point in Boston. Canīt be too upset. That team looks legit, just need to score more.

The Gud: Luuu and the D (-Olsen), Flash and Jussi both looked solid
    The Blad: Grimaldi looks like a stud in the making, needs more seasoning though
    The Ugly: Dylan Olsen and the Bjugstadline.

Dobber Sports Expert

Worst game since the NJ game. Not very much good can be said about tonight besides Bjugstad breaking his jinx.
    Pretty sure there is a trade coming to free up a rosterspot on forward and maybe even get a goalscorer as well.

The Gud:Bjugs finally with a goal., Ekblad and Trochek both looking fine.
    The Blad:Grimaldi good on O bad on D. He needs seasoning in the AHL., Hayes looked decent he is at least shooting.
    The Ugly:Campbell didnīt look like a first pairing D nothing. Barkov looked bad tonight as well really bad. He is the first in training and the last to go, it seems he is trying too much. I wouldnīt be scared for the long run but it looks like a sophomore slump now. Boyes was pretty bad on the backcheck tonight and even Mackenzie had a stinker of a game.

Dobber Sports Expert

Sorry for the late update. Was quite busy over the weekend.

What an frustrating game to watch. Finally we have some offense and then the D craps the bed. Plus the refs donīt call the hit on Kulikov were he got injured and the Flames score on the injury.
    Good news Pirri is back now and Flash got scratched. Maybe a trade is really coming * fingers crossed*.

The Gud: Respect were respect is due Scottie Upshall with a heck of a game. Ekblad and Mitchell were both stellar so was Kulikov before the injury. Good thing its nothing serious. Bjugstad found his swagger. Buy now, while you can, he will continue to score.
    The Blad: Guds was okay.
    The Ugly: Montoya and Campbell are the reasons for this loss and hell did they crap the bed. So bad. MacKenzie also with a bad game and Huberdeau and Barkov are really annoying atm.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Appreciate your game updates Key, keep it up.
    Full Keeper: 10 Team (300 drafted), H2H, Daily, Y!
    Roster: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 10Reserve, 1IR
    Stats: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW
              W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: Backes, Toews, Couture, Scheifele, Horvat, Fabbri
    LW: Landeskog, Galchenyuk, Lucic, Palat
    RW: Kucherov, MacKinnon, Carter, Coyle, Kassian
    D: Karlsson, Klingberg, Josi, Shattenkirk, Ekman-Larsson, Phaneuf, Nurse, Ceci
    G: Holtby, Allen, Lack, Greiss, Enroth, Kuemper

2015 League Champion
    2016 League Champion

Dobber Sports Stud

Keeping my eye on Bjugstad, I have a feeling he could explode offensively at any moment.
    Yahoo! 1 year league, 9 teams, Points only [G (3pts), A (2pts), PPP (1pt), Hits (0.1pt) *** W (4pts), Goals Against (-2pts), SV (0.2pt), SO (3pms)
    C: McDavid, Couturier, Kopitar, D.Strome
    LW: Guentzel, Connor, Miller, Kaprizov
    RW: Stamkos, Stone, Teravainen, Tatar
    D: Dahlin, Theodore, Andersson, Dumba
    G: Shersterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Dikoi View Post
    Keeping my eye on Bjugstad, I have a feeling he could explode offensively at any moment.
    Thats actually what i would guess as well. The two guys that might be fantasy options for the Panthers are Bjugs and Pirri.

Dobber Sports Expert

What a great game. Best game of the season. Still a little biased calls from the refs but meh. Could not be any happier about the teams play. Barkov finally awoke!

The Gud: Aaraon Ekblad, this young kid is something super special, another 2 assists and a +3 rating with a new partner on D. Holy moly i was so wrong when i wanted us to trade that pick. Right now he looks like the best D the Panthers ever had, watch out if he continues to develop. Get him now while you still can!
    Sidney ahhh Scottie Upshall with a great game. Kopecky respect were respect is due. I want him resigned if he continues like that. Mitchel was great, so was Luuu.
    The Blad: Flash with his 1st goal in a decade!!Bjugstads line was kinda quite compared to the rest.
    THe Ugly: Campbell played another bad game with soft D and Huberdeau well... he played.

The Magnificent One

Keytolife: Who do u like better long & short term?

Bjugstad
    Barkov

Thanks!
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I don't watch the Panthers but what is up with Campbell...3 points. Just looking at the stats it looks like Ekblad is generating all the offense in that defensive pairing. Am I missing something because I am not watching or is Campbell just really stinking right now.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by newper114 View Post
    Keytolife: Who do u like better long & short term?

Bjugstad
    Barkov

Thanks!
    Fantasywise i take Bjugs over Barkov. Barkov needs some time to adjust and get more selfish. Bjugs is snakebitten, look at his shot percentage, the dude is hitting the post every second shot.

In the long run i think Barkov should become the better player for sure but without hits and blocked shots, giveaways and takeaways its not supersafe to say this will account to fantasy hockey. I probably would run with Bjugs for now and the next after that things will change slowly.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by stonecold View Post
    I don't watch the Panthers but what is up with Campbell...3 points. Just looking at the stats it looks like Ekblad is generating all the offense in that defensive pairing. Am I missing something because I am not watching or is Campbell just really stinking right now.
    Itīs not Campbell not producing its about that young 18-year old kid that looks like a 10 year veteran out there that just has the self confidence to simply do things. Soupy has lost a step though, this mainly shows on D. His production is lower than usual thanks to the more defensive minded system we played. Campbell is not an elite option this year but you also should take into consideration that the Panthers have the least games played in the whole NHL.

Dobber Sports Guru

Considering every NHL team is looking for blueliners, what's the chance Campbell gets moved?
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    Considering every NHL team is looking for blueliners, what's the chance Campbell gets moved?
    Unless the offer blows Tallon away about zero. We like our blueline and would need a 6th D better than Olsen.
    I personally think trade him while you still can but pretty sure it will not happen. They want him as Ekblads partner. If someone offers a serious goalscorer they might talk f.e. ROR.

Dobber Sports Expert

Game wasnīt that bad but wasnīt good either. The D doesnīt look as good without Kulikov since both Olsen and Robak are not really NHL defenders. I liked the rumor about the Panthers are going after Methot. Could do wonders for us.

The gud: Aaron Ekblad is for real. Said it every game so far and continue to say it, get him while you still somehow can. Bjugstad had an awesome game without stats on the sheet, his linemates just can#t keep up with him, i want Pirri on his wing. Barkov had a good showing mainly defensifly as well. And Trochek and Hayes both make a strong case for not being sent down again, especially Tro.
    The Blad: Jussi was rock solid, Campbell had a brainfart and an awesome goal.
    The Ugly: Flash was worthless, Boyes with the worst game of the year so far and Huberdeau ah well.. at least he scored in the shooout huh? Maybe thats leads to him believing that shooting is a part of hockey, but i would not count on it.