Thread: Goalie help

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Goalie help

Im in a dynasty leauge with salarys and have been offered: Tyler Beskorowany and the 40th pick over all for: R.Emery

Any word on emery? is he KHL bound again?
    I have Hiller & Rinne as my starters and Dekanich and Lack on my prospect list.
    Should i keep Emery or roll the dice that he gets signed at some point in the next 3yrs?
    24 Team Dynasty, H2H , NHL Salaries & Cap 94M$.
    3C , 3R , 3L, 4D, 1SKT, 2G , 4B , 5Farm
    G,A,SPT,HT,BLK,SHOTS,FOW... W,SV,SV%,GAA

C: E.Kuznetsov. B.Neilson, B.Hayton
    LW: J.Huberdeau, J.Kyrou, D.Heinen
    RW: J.Virtanen, V.Hinostraza, E.Tolvanen
    D: C.Makar, T.Chabot, M.Dumba, M.Matheson,
    SKT:C.Sissons
    G: B.Bishop, A.Raanta
    B: A.Anisimov, C.Fischer, T.Pitlick, A.Martinez, N.Zaitsev
    Farm: V.Kravtsov, J.Gauthier, R.Lavoie, I.Konovalov, M.Berdin

2021 picks: 2/1'st , 3/2nd's

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Even just getting the 40th pick for Ray Emery would be good enough for me. So i would take that deal. Most team now have number 1 goalies and Ray Emery will never be one anyways he would just be a back-up if he did get signed.

The King of Diatribes

Besko is an underrated prospect in Dallas' system and since Brent Krahn is an UFA, Besko has a shot to not just make the Texas Stars out of training camp, but push Richard Bachman. Besko has size, good speed, coming off a strong rookie pro season and great guidance from Mike Valley. I would make that move in a heart beat.

At this point, there's MAYBE 2-3 options for Emery. Detroit, Edmonton if they finally pull the trigger on moving or getting rid of Khabibulin and ... well, that's about it. Only way he'd have a shot at being valuable in a dynasty league is if lightning strikes twice, he's signed to a two-way contract on a team with injury issues (think Colorado), and gets another opportunity.

Lack of opportunity + lingering health issues = tradeable, especially if you get an underrated prospect like Besko in return.

Pull the trigger is my advice.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GoalieGuild View Post
    Besko is an underrated prospect in Dallas' system and since Brent Krahn is an UFA, Besko has a shot to not just make the Texas Stars out of training camp, but push Richard Bachman. Besko has size, good speed, coming off a strong rookie pro season and great guidance from Mike Valley. I would make that move in a heart beat.

At this point, there's MAYBE 2-3 options for Emery. Detroit, Edmonton if they finally pull the trigger on moving or getting rid of Khabibulin and ... well, that's about it. Only way he'd have a shot at being valuable in a dynasty league is if lightning strikes twice, he's signed to a two-way contract on a team with injury issues (think Colorado), and gets another opportunity.

Lack of opportunity + lingering health issues = tradeable, especially if you get an underrated prospect like Besko in return.

Pull the trigger is my advice.
    that's all sound advice dude, I concur...might as well take a chance right?