Thread: Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers

Just got waived by a team in my league. My starting goalies are solid with Rinne and Fleury but my pipeline is fairly thin after that. Farm team includes Lehner, Rynnas, Bobkov and Janus. Is he worth picking up or even make it back to the NHL?

League is 25 NHL roster and 25 farm players. Team in sig

Dobber Sports Stud

How is your pipeline thin? Lehner Rynnas and Bobkov are great prospects to own. Fleury and Rinne should have you covered for at leas the next 5 years too so there is plenty of time to wait for development.

I don't know much about Dehann and Janus but the rest of your farm looks pretty good too and I wouldn't drop any of them for JDD.
    10 Team Yahoo Roto
    Keep 3F, 1D, 1G (to max 2 years unless franchise keeper)
    3C,3LW,3RW,4D,2G,2BN,2IR Roto-play 85games/position
    Player: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, HIT, BS SOG, FW
    Goalie: W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

C: (F1) Tavares, Stastny, Carter
    LW: 1-Hall, Pacioretty, B.Schenn
    RW: Mackinnon, Nyquist, Hornqvist
    D: 1-Carlson, Josi, Faulk, Franson
    G: Andersen, Mason
    BN: Jones, Niemi

#- denotes number of years I have kept a player. 2 = I need to trade him this year, (F1) = Franchise Keeper, up to 4 years.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold View Post
    How is your pipeline thin? Lehner Rynnas and Bobkov are great prospects to own. Fleury and Rinne should have you covered for at leas the next 5 years too so there is plenty of time to wait for development.

I don't know much about Dehann and Janus but the rest of your farm looks pretty good too and I wouldn't drop any of them for JDD.

hahaha.. that was my first thought. If I owned Rinne, Fleury, and Lehnar, I wouldnt bother owning any other goalie.. you are set for the next 15 years with Pekka and MA.. and then golden with Lehnar in another 3 years. For a 16 team league I think you are fine. if JDD gets on with another team, his starts would likely only hurt the good starts by Pekka and Flower.
    14 team Fantrax H2H keeper league
    G, A, P, SOG, Hits, Blocks, FOW, - W, Gaa, Sv%, Svs

C - Crosby, Tavares, Kopitar, Toews
    LW - Hall, Giroux(C), Vrana, Gaudreau
    RW - Pastrnak, Kane, Stamkos(C), Kubalik
    D - Burns, Murphy, Morrisey, Cernak, Whitecloud, Chiarot
    G - Mrazek, Campbell, Brossoit, Greiss
    Bench - Middlestat, Wennberg, Perron, Olofsson, Schwartz, Atkinson, Yama

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGold View Post

Yeah I guess I'm a little hard on myself and my team lol! Yes Rinne, Fleury and Lehner will hold down the fort for a few years but am not sold on either Rynnas, Bobkov or Janus ever making a impact in the NHL.

In regards to dropping a player, after not resigning some players, I have about 6 spots to fill through the draft, FA, and waiver pickups. Should have been more clear that I dont have to drop anybody

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Not worth the pickup with your current staff and limited league roster spots. JDD will most likely never get another shot as starter. Too many young quality netminders coming from overseas and the CHL. Time to move on.
    ZFHL Stanley Cup Champ 2014

P Sharp - N Backstrom - P Marleau
    D Perron - A Tanguay - M Hossa
    J Williams - C Soderberg - J Abdelkader
    K Clifford - B Pirri - R Clune

D Keith - J Schultz
    B Dillon - S Salo
    V Bartley - R Ellis

C Price

C Adams, M Latta, K Ramo

Farm: Nylander, Goldobin, Anton Karlsson, S Griffith, M Hrivlik, J Marchessault, S Wilson, T Blugers, B Hart, K, Agostino, S Elliott, C Ruhwedel, J Klingberg, A Sergeev, H Tommernes, S Brittain, ...

30 team salary cap with 30 NHL roster & 30 prospects plus unsigned prospects = ZFHL also (DTDL and Scfhl2)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

JDD really doesn't have much of a future anymore. Sad, but he had his chance and Oil chose Dubnyk over him.