Poll: Which day would you prefer the Toronto event? (you can choose multiple days)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Toronto Event - for real this time - June

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    dobber is the only person i will recognize since i have him on facebook. for everyone else, i suggest you tape your username on your shirt somewhere haha. i'm hoping it ends up on friday so i can get trashed and spend the weekend recovering. although i guess if it's on thursday i will be less likely to make a fool of myself.
    Nametags wouldn't work haha.

Imagine seeing Hello my name is "dyzfunctioned" and "little_boyes_semin" walking around...

Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

The Wolverine

Wish I can make it but alas a large body of water stands in the way. Ok, so does money and a lack of holiday time.

Have a great time!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by GMGates View Post
    Nametags wouldn't work haha.

Imagine seeing Hello my name is "dyzfunctioned" and "little_boyes_semin" walking around...

Psssssssh.

Dobber Sports Ninja

New proposed dobberhockey free challenge: wheel at a bar using your dobberhockey handle.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

The King of Diatribes

Just wanted to say I am beyond excited to be heading to Toronto for this! It's going to be a big moment in my life what with all the partnering going on between TGG, GoaliePost and DobberHockey. I've written for Dobber for almost four years and never met him once, so it will be a glorious moment. Plus I've never been to Toronto before, which is a total JOKE.

Anyways, can't wait to meet anyone who can make it out there and talk some fantasy hockey and get to know you guys better!!! CHEERS!

Super Moderator

I'll try to come by. I've been all over the world the past few months, I wouldn't mind just a nice beer with hockey talk in my city for a change.

But I'm not wearing a name tag, I'll get too many people trying to buy "stuff" off me.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Probably around 6 or 7pm...

There will be one in London for sure. My adopted hometown
    Good to know. If I can't make it to Toronto I will show my ugly mug at London

As a teacher, Friday would be best for me. The 3+ hour commute to Toronto and back after a few beers is a tough one to manage.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Sounds interesting. I am out in Scarborough so I can handle the commute a little easier than Youngblood.